Calling Cards of Morons

"First world problems."

Well aye, living in West Lothian I don't typically have to run away from charging hippos, so my problems do tend to be first world.

The term is fine for the real 'my wallet is too small for my fifties' stuff, but can I only rant about the printer not working if I explicitly acknowledge that it's less important than malaria and refinancing third world debt?

Just now, GordonS said:

"First world problems."

Well aye, living in West Lothian I don't typically have to run away from charging hippos, so my problems do tend to be first world.

The term is fine for the real 'my wallet is too small for my fifties' stuff, but can I only rant about the printer not working if I explicitly acknowledge that it's less important than malaria and refinancing third world debt?

This one gets on my tits too.  I'm not allowed to be fucked off at something because there's someone who I don't know exists has a far worse life than me.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

This one gets on my tits too.  I'm not allowed to be fucked off at something because there's someone who I don't know exists has a far worse life than me.

On a similar note - people who look at disadvantaged folk with great accomplishments and decide to use them as the baseline for everyone else in similar circumstances.

"Oh, you're on incapacity benefit, are you? Well, Sheila McGlumpher lost her legs too, and she climbed Everest unaided while holding down a full-time job and juggling her newborn bairn with one hand! You're obviously just lazy!"

It's not only an excuse to boost their own self-esteem by attacking people they deem beneath them, it totally denigrates what the Sheilas of this world have accomplished. They've not managed it because they were the only ones who could be bothered; they're actually special people. And, obviously, wid.

3 hours ago, GordonS said:

"First world problems."

Horrific club photos for this pish

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

With aid of the sex pram quite clearly.

Let the record show that it was not I who invoked the copulation perambulator.

For a country where such great things as the telephone and the Hawaiian Pizza were invented, there are so many morons roaming the streets  

Moron.jpg

ETA - Yes I acknowledge I have shite shoes on 

Edited by Torpar

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Have you got boxing gloves for shoes?

I fucking knew the first comment would be about my shoes, they're a pair of $40 Puma slip ons I got just for taking the dog out in. 

2 hours ago, Mr X said:
2 hours ago, Torpar said:
I fucking knew the first comment would be about my shoes, they're a pair of $40 Puma slip ons I got just for taking the dog out in. 

Ignore them. Be proud of your clown shoes. Your camera must have some zoom to get such a good picture from so far away

He's maybe extremely short with large feet.