Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

A) I'm not judging anyone - once again I am asking why there appears to be a higher amount of boys in Thailand who opt to get their dicks chopped off compared to elsewhere. Unless of course you're saying that the same percentage of boys the world over would like the op but fear judgement and ridicule in more conservative countries. 

B) I'll judge who the f**k I want. 

Why, as that question? Why is  Dundee so Shite? We can batter about, but we have no pinpoint.  The point with Dundee  is for greatness, the point of sexuality is? WHO CARes...

There was a documentary about Thailand a few years ago. One story within the programme was of a young girl (legal age but only just) who sold her body for sex so her ageing mum and dad would have some money as they were absolutely potless. You could see the young girl really didn't want to go down this route but she made the sacrifice in order for her parents not to go hungry basically. She told the producers that she feared to tell her parents of what she did out of shame but by the end of the programme she did. Her father was furious, her mother sat silently and rather than comfort their child and appreciate the sacrifice was for them, they banished her from the home.

It appears they can be judgemental and Thailand isn't in fact the live and let live paradise being portrayed here.

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

There was a documentary about Thailand a few years ago. One story within the programme was of a young girl (legal age but only just) who sold her body for sex so her ageing mum and dad would have some money as they were absolutely potless. You could see the young girl really didn't want to go down this route but she made the sacrifice in order for her parents not to go hungry basically. She told the producers that she feared to tell her parents of what she did out of shame but by the end of the programme she did. Her father was furious, her mother sat silently and rather than comfort their child and appreciate the sacrifice was for them, they banished her from the home.

It appears they can be judgemental and Thailand isn't in fact the live and let live paradise being portrayed here.

Yes  again WHAT is the point, breaking ugly faces still makes ugly faces.....I will break your face, will it make you ugly?

You should know, I don't care....

Edited by SlipperyP

Yes  again WHAT is the point, breaking ugly faces still makes ugly faces.....I will break your face, will it make you ugly?
The point is pretty obvious. You're having a pop at Scotland and "conservative" countries for being judgemental whilst making out Thailand doesn't have similar issues. That clearly isn't the case.

Yes.  Here in Thailand, people are not questioned about there sexuality, this starts from a early age. We basically don't give a f**k what you look like or  your sexual preferences are.  Giving you/me or whoever the freedom to be who ever you want to be.  Many choose to change from a man to a woman and versa. No question, no fucking questions.  I could as from today put my wifes clothes on and go to work, no questions would be asked of me.
Stop judging people in what they look like or choose to live there life (unless it's negatively effecting other people).  Times to short for that shite.
How did you get on with "Dunfermline Girls" search? [mention=27442]Stellaboz[/mention]
I don't care either not sure what you're getting so worked up about?
It was a post in humour that wasn't meant to mock. I find the idea of a gender reveal party weird and poked fun at it. Bit of a leap to say I'm against transsexuals.
Everyone is desperate to pigeon hole people and get raging online these days.
No harm done.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I don't care either not sure what you're getting so worked up about?
It was a post in humour that wasn't meant to mock. I find the idea of a gender reveal party weird and poked fun at it. Bit of a leap to say I'm against transsexuals.
Everyone is desperate to pigeon hole people and get raging online these days.
No harm done.

Do you sell tickets? 

The point is pretty obvious. You're having a pop at Scotland and "conservative" countries for being judgemental whilst making out Thailand doesn't have similar issues. That clearly isn't the case.
I think for the most part nobody gives a f**k anymore.

The difference is (probably) people who are against anything are likely to vent about it more on Social Media and such. There's certainly fewer people just randomly suggesting when they log on to Twitter that they're cool with whatever.

5 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Your point was nothing to do with sexuality, it was to do with sex "trade", I am one will give you a handaround and say it's fucking shocking, I personally am doing someone to stop it.  You can PM if you want to find out more. As for sexuality, what your say?

You're right, my point had nothing to do with sexuality. My point was what I've already said: you had a go at other countries being judgemental with their views and I pointed out Thailand's house isn't exactly in order when it comes to other sexual issues.

My view on sexuality is I really don't care about people's sexuality. I don't think anyone on this thread has aired any discriminatory views on sexuality either. A valid question was asked about "ladyboys" and you've went on a bit a tangent.

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Just remember guys...there are no chicks with dicks. They're all guys with tits

I've been to Thailand a few times and I've never thought of it like that. Some of the ladyboys are absolutely stunning 100% wids so I'm glad I've been accompanied by a gf on each visit as I'm not entirely certain I wouldn't have inadvertently ended up with a penis in my face after a few Sang Thips. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I've been to Thailand a few times and I've never thought of it like that. Some of the ladyboys are absolutely stunning 100% wids so I'm glad I've been accompanied by a gf on each visit as I'm not entirely certain I wouldn't have inadvertently ended up with a penis in my face after a few Sang Thips. 

Just like a typical Dundee game no?

I made a mug of tea (sports direct, to be exact) as I only try to have one a day after breakfast rather than 5 or 6 cups throughout the day. So the ml double, the milk is slightly more and the sugar doubles. 

I forgot to stir the cup it seems and just got hit with two sugars in the final gulp. 

No doubt it'll have been mentioned before but those cheap 'private' numbers churned out by the DVLA to (mostly it appears) chavs who then just have to mess with the spacing and a strategic bolt or two in an inane attempt to spell something. Like TW4 T or W4NK 3R or suchlike. 

5 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

No doubt it'll have been mentioned before but those cheap 'private' numbers churned out by the DVLA to (mostly it appears) chavs who then just have to mess with the spacing and a strategic bolt or two in an inane attempt to spell something. Like TW4 T or W4NK 3R or suchlike. 

There's a car parks up the road from my house and has an ordinary looking number plate but the last three letters are "F U D". 

I wonder if it's a personal plate...

The likelyhood, the parents reaction was more to do with their own loss of face rather than anything else.

A wholly complex minefield in Asia that can be a challenge to wrap our heads round.