Calling Cards of Morons

Meh! So what? He was a privileged king anyway. Who gives a f**k? We should be looking to the future Scotland - diverse, multicultural, equitable. Royalty sucks! I'd be quite happy if it was pulled down. The Bruce has nothing to do with the sort of nationalism I support or the Scotland I envisage! Let's build a workers' paradise.
f**k me. I've just seen this.

It might be the most ridiculous thing I've seen this year.

Do we have any idea what kind of numpty would do this? Neds maybe?

54 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

f**k me. I've just seen this.

It might be the most ridiculous thing I've seen this year.

Do we have any idea what kind of numpty would do this? Neds maybe?

Seems like a bit too much thought for neds. More likely to have seen a 'Young St Ninians Toll tag if that's the Bannockburn monument.

I can think of at least half a dozen P&B posters who'd have done it for the lulz  :whistle

5 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Meh! So what? He was a privileged king anyway. Who gives a f**k? We should be looking to the future Scotland - diverse, multicultural, equitable. Royalty sucks! I'd be quite happy if it was pulled down. The Bruce has nothing to do with the sort of nationalism I support or the Scotland I envisage! Let's build a workers' paradise.

Always wondered where Coolio ended up, turns out the West of Scotland 

I lifted this pish directly from another poster on another thread who thinks it’s a view of many who support Scottish independence.

11 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

I lifted this pish directly from another poster on another thread who thinks it’s a view of many who support Scottish independence.

Why didn't you say that when you posted, or better still quote the original post? 

Yeah that was brilliant as you thought he was going to f**k his line up which he kept practicing over and over. One sketch he went to a pirate audition dressed as a pirate.
Also Karen Dunbar had that character who worked in shop and talked about being stuck in their day after day after day as she brain fried every customer who went in there. She was quite like how Isa in Still Game just more edgy and rather tragic. Karen Dunbar did her own sketch show that got aced pretty quickly and had some genuinely disturbing moments in it. I still always wondered why she never appeared in still game though. 
Always remember a sketch from her show where the girl working in the chippy dropped 20p in the fryer and Karen's character makes her stick her arm in to get it. That haunted me!

On 13/06/2020 at 19:11, throbber said:

Does anyone else meet a great number of people who don’t even know chewing the fat even existed? I have met plenty of still game fans who are 30/40’s who don’t know it’s a spin off from a sketch show. 

Someone I know (English) tried to tell me a story about a friend of theirs who lent their pal 20 quid to get something from the shop and told them to get something for themselves. They then returned with a nice new t shirt for themselves. Broke their heart when I showed them the sketch it's stolen from.

10 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

My favourite Chewin the Fat Jack & Victor sketch was the one where Winston buys a new telly and it's actually a box with asylum seekers in it

"How does it say 'Boolaki' on the side?"

"Eh, that's Azerbaijanese for, eh, Sony."

The correct answer was 'John Wayne's an arsehole' but thanks for playing. 

6 minutes ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Boys doing ok at the mo.

He’s the king of the Tory gammons. Who ridicules people right to identify how they please.