Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Someone mentioned this on another thread, but people who put their feet up on the seats on trains.  It's just the height of ignorance.  Same goes for people who drop litter.  Absolute scumbags.

There are some utter fucking morons out there who seem to think that carefully placing rubbish down somewhere is not as bad as simply dropping it.

I often see bottles or cans that have been placed on walls or whatever. 

2 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

There are some utter fucking morons out there who seem to think that carefully placing rubbish down somewhere is not as bad as simply dropping it.

I often see bottles or cans that have been placed on walls or whatever. 

Similarly , folk who having done the decent thing by putting their dogshit in a wee bag , then become cvnts by leaving the bag on the ground , or even worse.....hanging from the branch of a tree.

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Similarly , folk who having done the decent thing by putting their dogshit in a wee bag , then become cvnts by leaving the bag on the ground , or even worse.....hanging from the branch of a tree.

What's the deal with that? I take it they think they are being considerate by leaving it at a decent height for the many people who are employed to collect dog shite bags off of tree branches. 

2 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

As a parent of a very inquisitive toddler this is marginally better than the folk who bag it up then just drop it on the ground.

Imagine how I felt last Sunday when I was out walking my toddler and came across the dead fox by the side of the path! No one should go for a Sunday stroll and have to witness that.

Guest Moomintroll
Imagine how I felt last Sunday when I was out walking my toddler and came across the dead fox by the side of the path! No one should go for a Sunday stroll and have to witness that.
throbber, we really didn't need to read about it tbh.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
21 minutes ago, throbber said:

throbber, we really didn't need to read about it tbh.

I was outraged by it. So outraged I spoke about it on the general nonsense section of a football forum rather than report it to the council. It’s probably still there.

Guest Moomintroll
I was outraged by it. So outraged I spoke about it on the general nonsense section of a football forum rather than report it to the council. It’s probably still there.
Nah, someone will have used it as a makeshift bogroll by now.

13 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Anyone, who when talking about the impact of football from the coronavirus, says how Bill Shankly was wrong.

12 hours ago, theportman said:

They're obviously c***s who know nothing about Bill Shankly.

I'd argue the morons are the ones who champion that "life and death" quote. 

• 5 weeks later...

This'll probably have been mentioned before (probably by me!), but people who start social media accounts for pets.

By the same token, people who write stuff from their pet's point of view, particularly if they use phrases like 'my human'.  It's like when you used to get people who wrote Christmas letters and make it like it was written by the dog.

Edited by Highland Capital

31 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

This'll probably have been mentioned before (probably by me!), but people who start social media accounts for pets.

By the same token, people who write stuff from their pet's point of view, particularly if they use phrases like 'my human'.  It's like when you used to get people who wrote Christmas letters and make it like it was written by the dog.

Special mention for those who spell their stuff "like the dog would"., e.g. "hooman" instead of human