Calling Cards of Morons

17 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

f**k all wrong with singing your national anthem. Just refrain from making it anti another country.

It's the main theme in many national anthems, including Flower of Scotland and GSTQ

11 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

South Korea is pretty bad for it. Worse than Glasgow.

I can't talk, got told off by a woman in Inverness for gobbing in a kerbside drain. Told her to stop being rude to strangers.

A cashpoint in St Ninians, Stirling is giving out double money when people are withdrawing cash, cue scores of jakeballs and desperados piling down to withdraw their maximum limit and sharing all over social media. 

Unfortunately, and hilariously these idiots don't realise that within a day or two the banks will quickly debit the correct amount of cash dispensed to their account, judging by the nick of some of the mutants ive just seen on a picture on Facebook they will be withdrawing their last few quid of their giro/universal credit and will quickly incur bank charges due to being idiots and greedy b*****ds. 

FB_IMG_1583782099851.jpg

Edited by Flybhoy

I'd comfortably wager my house that at least one person in that queue loudly said something along the lines of "Aye, the bank canny legally take the money back cuz it's them who made the mistake".

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

A cashpoint in St Ninians, Stirling is giving out double money when people are withdrawing cash, cue scores of jakeballs and desperados piling down to withdraw their maximum limit and sharing all over social media. 

Unfortunately, and hilariously these idiots don't realise that within a day or two the banks will quickly debit the correct amount of cash dispensed to their account, judging by the nick of some of the mutants ive just seen on a picture on Facebook they will be withdrawing their last few quid of their giro/universal credit and will quickly incur bank charges due to being idiots and greedy b*****ds. 

FB_IMG_1583782099851.jpg

Hopefully they get hit with a fine for going over their overdraft limit, then get coronavirus.

14 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd comfortably wager my house that at least one person in that queue loudly said something along the lines of "Aye, the bank canny legally take the money back cuz it's them who made the mistake".

It happened in Dundee a few years ago and the bank didn't take the cash back.

Link

I'm not sure why folk screwing over the banks a tiny bit, who will just claim the money back through insurance and then take the money back bit by bit from the customers, is a bad thing. 

Go get your extra £20, Magee. 

Edited by Dele

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

FB_IMG_1583782099851.jpg

Big hunky Magee.....

And guaranteed it's one of those p***ks that are wearing shorts in the pissing rain with big jackets on

On 08/03/2020 at 15:01, Dele said:

FTFY. 

La Marsellaise and the State Anthem of the Soviet Union are class tbf,

On 08/03/2020 at 16:06, Empty It said:
On 08/03/2020 at 15:45, tongue_tied_danny said:
Singing football songs when you're not at a match.

Every Celtic and Sevco fan, guaranteed trying to get the rebs going at any pub.

Come Out Ye Black and Tans is class as well.

I'm not sure why folk screwing over the banks a tiny bit, who will just claim the money back through insurance and then take the money back bit by bit from the customers, is a bad thing. 
Go get your extra £20, Magee. 
It's why my APR is at 16%. If it wasn't for lowlifes like them my APR would probably be around...12%.