Calling Cards of Morons

Some tube in the i letters page saying that because deciding on the specifications of the 5G infrastructure is highly technical with many complex ssues, and who we allow to build parts of it will have long lasting implications, Bozo's decision on Huawei should be put to a national referendum. Because obviously the one we had 3 years ago where the question was a simple 'am I a c**t?' was such a resounding fucking success 

Edited by Utter Roaster
Complex you say?

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/01/2020 at 13:37, Gaz FFC said:

I've a few on my FB feed celebrating today.

Going back 5 years I don't remember any of them actually complaining about Europe whenever we spoke.

In recent years they've slowly turned more and more against those bloody foreigners the more they read their papers.

The ratio of Newspaper readers to Brexit voter is quite something.

This is Facebook all over though.

Basketball player dies, wow really liked him such a shame, never mentioned ever by anyone before. Or even basketball.

Celtic, Rangers, English teams or top European teams getting support via Facebook. Great result. f**k off you’ve been to three games in 20 years.

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

This is Facebook all over though.

Basketball player dies, wow really liked him such a shame, never mentioned ever by anyone before. Or even basketball.

Celtic, Rangers, English teams or top European teams getting support via Facebook. Great result. f**k off you’ve been to three games in 20 years.

'Does anyone know the Hibs score?' Is a favourite

14 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
22 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:
Going out on the piss specifically to celebrate St Patrick's Day.

Especially as the feast of Saint Patrick lies during lent, when one should be abstaining from such things.

They used to get a day off on St Patrick's Day Image result for careful now down with this sort of thing gif

Edited by Jacksgranda