Calling Cards of Morons

18 minutes ago, Dele said:

His laugh alone gives children nightmares. 

It reminds me of that fruitcake from the champagne hot tub video thing. 

I can't mind if I posted this but I was sat next to him in Mavrix in Hamilton the other week and he is just as creepy in the flesh. 

9 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It reminds me of that fruitcake from the champagne hot tub video thing. 

I can't mind if I posted this but I was sat next to him in Mavrix in Hamilton the other week and he is just as creepy in the flesh. 

Saw him outside Libertine on Saturday night and yes, he really is a creepy looking man.

Glorious display of asshattery this morning.

"You got a light, pal?"
"Sorry, I don't smoke"
"I didn't ask if you fucking smoke"
*p***k stomps off in the huff*

*p***k returns a minute later*
"Do you know where is?"
"Aye, it's down there" *points in opposite direction*
*p***k walks off without a word*

You don't get these chances often.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hanging up bed sheets with Birthday or some other congratulatory message at a roundabout then leaving it there for a couple of weeks.

There's a house on my bus ride home that's had a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner across the front door for about six months.

It's not a good sign, is it? Like when the milk bottles would start to pile up outside the auld yin's house down the street.

19 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Hanging up bed sheets with Birthday or some other congratulatory message at a roundabout then leaving it there for a couple of weeks.

Yeah it must be so embarrassing for the person who's birthday it is, considering nobody has any clue who they are or cares.

There's a house on my bus ride home that's had a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner across the front door for about six months.
It's not a good sign, is it? Like when the milk bottles would start to pile up outside the auld yin's house down the street.

shit load oh milk 🥛

3 hours ago, Dele said:

National flags in windows or, even worse, on 15 foot poles in your garden. 

There was a guy in the tenements next to the Hovis/British Bakeries factory on Duke St in Glasgow across from The Louden Tavern who had Union Flag bunting going all the way from his 3rd floor flat to the Hovis wall and back again in a big V-formation - it was easily 50ft from the flat to the wall. The factory manager told him he was going to have to remove it to which flag boy replied, "If you touch that I'm going to blow your fucking head off" :lol:

Needless to say the manager didn't pursue the matter and the bunting remained. 

25 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Folk who have anything other than fish and/or chips from the chippy.

Nah, not having this.... a nice fish supper is great, but there’s nothing wrong with a hamburger supper, and slapping one of the burgers on a buttered roll with a liberal slosh of tomato ketchup.