Calling Cards of Morons

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I used to work with a woman who went on a special holiday to Disneyland for adults who didn't have anyone else to go with.  You went to the park and met up with a load of other adults and went round the place as a group.

The only other unusual thing I know about that woman was that she had an affair with one of the other men in the office and used to like to have sex with him in front of webcams so strangers could watch them.  I'm not sure if one of these activities is responsible for the other or linked but I do know she's OFTW.

Who hasn't had sex with a stranger for a webcam audience? 

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I used to work with a woman who went on a special holiday to Disneyland for adults who didn't have anyone else to go with.  You went to the park and met up with a load of other adults and went round the place as a group.

The only other unusual thing I know about that woman was that she had an affair with one of the other men in the office and used to like to have sex with him in front of webcams so strangers could watch them.  I'm not sure if one of these activities is responsible for the other or linked but I do know she's OFTW.

Link?

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Your office seems to have attracted a few belters over the years Chris. Your recruitment team must be outstanding... 🙂

15 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Your office seems to have attracted a few belters over the years Chris. Your recruitment team must be outstanding... 🙂

These are a lot of different offices rather than a single one.

9 minutes ago, Dele said:

FTFY. 

If I was going to make it up I'd include myself in the stories.  In every one I am just sitting in the corner, not saying anything, memorising all the funny stuff so I can relay it on here for green dots, living vicariously through others while having a completely unremarkable existence.

Edited by ICTChris

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

For a small fee debited from your bank card, obviously. 

40 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I like her already.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't work on a building site. I don't think I have ever used or needed it.

The people who first laid the tracks underneath you needed it. Much easier to grasp the fundamentals of maths when you're young than start from scratch in a job where you might need it. 

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, mathematics said:
The same  people who proudly announce that they can’t do maths.

My maths is pretty poor but I'm certainly not proud of it, I'm more angry about it. I don't know who sets the curriculum but the amount of needless shite we learned about was unreal. Pythagoras's theorem and algebra being the two that spring to mind. Neither of these things have been required in my life but counting has and I'm pretty fucking useless at that. Arithmetic should either be a completely different subject in schools or at the very least it should be the focus of maths classes and not the other pish they teach.

To be fair you don't even need to be able to tell the time for ScotRail, in fact it's advantageous if you can't 😉

I don't work on a building site. I don't think I have ever used or needed it.
The arithmetic needed in most every day situations as well as things like counting change for a customer etc is covered by the end of primary school. In fact most 'they should teach this in schools!!11!!!!!' screeching (usually said in relation to something like budgeting) is taught by P7.

What specific more advanced arithmetic would you have benefitted from learning more about? It just sound like you're shite at mental arithmetic.

The arithmetic needed in most every day situations as well as things like counting change for a customer etc is covered by the end of primary school. In fact most 'they should teach this in schools!!11!!!!!' screeching (usually said in relation to something like budgeting) is taught by P7.

What specific more advanced arithmetic would you have benefitted from learning more about? It just sound like you're shite at mental arithmetic.

I've already said I'm shite at it. The basics were taught in primary but that was it. I'd have just liked some more on it in high school rather than some of the other stuff. A class for arithmetic and one for maths would have benefitted me as I completely shut off in maths as I hadn't a clue what the teacher was going on about the majority of the time. She wasn't the most patient teacher which didn't help either tbh.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Did she meet this guy?