Calling Cards of Morons

On 23/08/2019 at 18:26, HenryHill said:

Add to that:

'Wear my heart on my sleeve'

'Call a spade a spade'

'Pull no punches'

Etc.

"No offence, but..." Guaranteed to cause offence.

Edited by Jacksgranda
grandma

People who slag someone off, or say something negative, then tax it with 'having said that....'

Why do people need to even out a negative comment with a positive one?  Just say something negative, you are allowed to.  Having said that, it's nice to be positive.

Does he actually know these famous people or does he just latch onto them when they go to the Den or wherever?  I saw him once with a fairly well-known (yet not very good) comedian and his behaviour was bizarre, it was like he was in awe of him.  Even speaking and answering people on his behalf presumably so said 'comedian' wouldn't have to speak to the commoners.

So when it came to the celebs they were ‘nae spickin’?

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Especially when they're on a 2 hour flight.

I've seen people flying domestic in the UK with them on.  The longest flight in the UK is about 1 hour 20 from Inverness to Jersey.  Utter zoomers.  Who the fuck can't stay awake for 80 minutes in the middle of the day?

Even worse when they somehow come up with a brand new third pronunciation that is neither the native version nor the traditional anglicised version.
Spaniards must get a good laugh put of listening to British people trying out multiple horrific variations of chorizo