Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, The Golden God said:

Using 12 hour time.

Eh ?    Do you mean that folk that say three thirty or half past three (instead of fifteen thirty) are morons ? If so , then I disagree

I wouldn't go so far to say that folk using the 24 hour clock are morons. OFTW , though. 

8 minutes ago, A96 said:

Eh ?    Do you mean that folk that say three thirty or half past three (instead of fifteen thirty) are morons ? If so , then I disagree

I wouldn't go so far to say that folk using the 24 hour clock are morons. OFTW , though. 

No, I mean people who have 12 hour time/clock on their phones etc. I agree about those who would say fifteen thirty but I don't think I've ever met or heard someone say it in person. I have met plenty who use 12 hour though and it's a clear sign they're extremely stupid.

8 hours ago, The Golden God said:

No, I mean people who have 12 hour time/clock on their phones etc. I agree about those who would say fifteen thirty but I don't think I've ever met or heard someone say it in person. I have met plenty who use 12 hour though and it's a clear sign they're extremely stupid.

The moron is someone who doesn't know whether 3 o'clock is night or day without access to a digital reference point.

Edited by welshbairn

Is Jane Park that lassie who won the lottery, got lots of surgery and now spends her time trying (unsuccessfully) to get on any reality tv show that’ll take her?

yep the one. she’s in dundee a lot as well. goes about with a lassie from dundee. btw wid

Fall for the £1.10 each or two for £2  so-called bargain*

*to be a bargain it must be a third (or more) off, you need it and you were going to buy it anyway.  Not all 3? Not a bargain. 

Edited by Hedgecutter

7 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

You're not. Your mistake is talking to the types of people likely to bring those things up in conversation.

Good point, well made.

Problem is where I live there are actually arseholes who use them to commute to work. 

7 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

"Hover boards" are dreadful things but here plenty of people zip about the bike lanes on electric scooters and it actually seems like a really practical and convenient way of getting around.

Saw this earlier today. I guess the advantage over a sit down scooter is that you can just carry it in to where you're going rather than parking it. Goes 40 mph with a range of 50 miles if you don't thrash it all the time. Great for getting around a city but I'd feel a bit of dick wearing a helmet on a scooter. Mentioning dicks, here's the presenter.