Calling Cards of Morons

Moron check

Supports the OF or an English team for no reason other than glory hunting.

Hipster beard or haircut.

Likes bands that are cool rather than good or wears T-shirts of old bands despite knowing f**k all about them.

Drinks lager and generally drinks to excess all the time.

Bets all the time and gives out tips. Nearly won this, nearly won that. No mate you LOST.

Eats tonnes of shit takeaways.

I guess that’s about 75% of Scottish guys 20-40.

:lol:

Moron check
Supports the OF or an English team for no reason other than glory hunting.
Hipster beard or haircut.
Likes bands that are cool rather than good or wears T-shirts of old bands despite knowing f**k all about them.
Drinks lager and generally drinks to excess all the time.
Bets all the time and gives out tips. Nearly won this, nearly won that. No mate you LOST.
Eats tonnes of shit takeaways.

I guess that’s about 75% of Scottish guys 20-40.
[emoji38]

This is an awful post.

4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

You ok A823(M)?

I’m ok M90(J4).

Its just a change in society over the decades that has seen the social norm go from respectable behaviour being something to strive for to moronic feckless drunkards being acceptable.

Edited by D.A.F.C

I’m ok M90(J4).
Its just a change in society over the decades that has seen the social norm go from respectable behaviour being something to strive for to moronic feckless drunkards being acceptable.
Alright Grandad

Seems to be a craze in Edinburgh of removing the front number plate of your car and tucking it on the dashboard. It has been a "thing" with London supercar drivers who don't want a number plate "spoiling" the look of their £250k cock extension but I'm not sure what it's about here. Is it a Max Power thing where folk do it to show off the front end of their ruined/boy racered up car? Is it to beat average speed cameras? 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Seems to be a craze in Edinburgh of removing the front number plate of your car and tucking it on the dashboard. It has been a "thing" with London supercar drivers who don't want a number plate "spoiling" the look of their £250k cock extension but I'm not sure what it's about here. Is it a Max Power thing where folk do it to show off the front end of their ruined/boy racered up car? Is it to beat average speed cameras? 

It's a quick way to a fixed penalty.

I was at Still Game at the Hydro a few years back (the night Warburton left Rangers I weirdly remember) and a steaming lassie (40 odd and slightly obese) about 4 rows behind us projectile vomited forward, didn't get any of the spray on me thankfully.

The lassie who she covered was digging her for about 15 seconds before security got between them.  Was some sight;  A paralytic women on the floor getting hammer punched MMA style in the face by a lassie she just covered in last nights dinner.

I think if I went to a mass AA meeting at the hydro 3/4 of the audience would still be wasted.

A lot of people can't go out without getting to the point they don't know their own name and the Hydro seems to be the beacon for these types.

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Why do folk get so utterly steamingfor shows and the like,? Don't they want to remember it, or can't they enjoy it without a belly full of booze?

Indeed, is that not what after the show is for?  Out by 10/half 10 and you still have hours until the pubs and clubs close.  Think that's how civilised folk do it.