Calling Cards of Morons

12 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

'May bank holiday change will ruin our wedding' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48575410
This pair. Imagine letting celebrate the end of fighting in Europe get in the way of your pals getting the day off work to suffer through a hangover.

What a pair of entitled, self-absorbed horse-toothed c***s. 

Lost one of my favourite pairs of sunglasses yesterday and in a bad mood. 

Are that couple suggesting the government send them an apology for the short notice at which they changed May day?

Either your guests will need to take Monday off (I can see some are teachers), not get pished or go to work rough.

Pretty shite that your friends and family won't come to your big day if they can't get leathered. Maybe they're as pretentious as the happy couple.

How can the government just chuck this on people with 11 months to go? They have had time to prepare and could have given people a lot more notice.

This bit just has be in bits.  What a pair of fucking muppets. 

On 06/06/2019 at 15:38, pozbaird said:

Why do so many younger Scottish blokes feel the need to use the word ‘mate’ every three seconds? Not sure it is a sign of moronic behaviour, but the conversations I hear certainly make the participants appear thick as fcuk.... I swear a conversation I overheard today went like this... ‘Aw’right mate, how’s it gaun’ mate? Aye mate, just been to the gym mate, fcuking knackered mate...’ ad infinitum...

It’s like a sweary Scottish bloke version of young American females with their ‘he was like, serious like, I was like ‘no way’ like, you know? I said to him like...’

Another thing. These days, why do so many people need to start a sentence with the word ‘so’?

Maybe it’s just me? Please tell me I’m not alone in noticing these three things - the ‘mate’, ‘like’, and ‘so’ bollocks.

People who use "lad" are probably beasts imo

15 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

'May bank holiday change will ruin our wedding' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48575410
This pair. Imagine letting celebrate the end of fighting in Europe get in the way of your pals getting the day off work to suffer through a hangover.

I’m struggling to decide which aspect of this non-story deserves most scorn.

Either the fact that this pair of entitled twats felt that they should go public with this issue.

Or that the BBC feel it’s worthy of any prominence on their news service.

Edited by A96

5 minutes ago, A96 said:

I’m struggling to decide which aspect of this non-story deserves most scorn.

Either the fact that this pair of entitled twats felt that they should go public with this issue.

Or that the BBC feel it’s worthy of any prominence on their news service.

Tbf it's one of those trivial stories that gets really widely shared so that people can have a moan about the people concerned. I can't recall ever seeing a link to anything from the Welsh section of BBC News posted here before so (from the Beeb's point of view) it's a good way to get people onto your site. 

But yes, it's hard to imagine why you would go to the papers to complain about this. 

"Our families are in entertainment or teaching so may not make it"
Teachers get bladdered the last day of any Bank Holiday weekend anyway. You would need to. Primary/Secondary kids can be beyond evil.
As for those in the entertainment industry, take another break luv, like last month and the one before

7 minutes ago, scoobles said:

As for those in the entertainment industry, take another break luv, like last month and the one before

They'd be more likely to have to work if the Monday was a holiday anyway, matinees and the like.

2 hours ago, thisal said:

People who think because country X has no human rights/religious freedom we should deny those rights to their citizens when they come here. 

It would make them feel at home.