Calling Cards of Morons

7 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I think a few of you are mistaken here. I once shouted at Joe Jordan to "SHOOT!" and he did. Are you telling me that was just a coincidence? Next you'll be saying he couldn't hear me through the television.

Think it is coincidence mate, I was screaming at Stuart Armstrong to hoof it back in 2017 and the silly c**t passed it straight to Kyle Walker.

6 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I think a few of you are mistaken here. I once shouted at Joe Jordan to "SHOOT!" and he did. Are you telling me that was just a coincidence? Next you'll be saying he couldn't hear me through the television.

I mean everyone who's a fan of a sports team has shouted SHOOT at some point, whether there in person or in front of a TV

55 minutes ago, RockMusic said:

Anyone who adds to the abbreviated name of their educational qualifications after their name. Always weapons grade tossers. It's almost always people that only have ordinary degrees too. RockMusic ARCM

FTFY.

1 hour ago, RockMusic said:

Anyone who adds to the abbreviated name of their educational qualifications after their name. Always weapons grade tossers. It's almost always people that only have ordinary degrees too. 

I mind a lad at school had Esquire on his letters, saw them at a house party one night, he was a right w****r to be fair

42 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

One of my flatmates did this after uni. He worked at PC World and printed out his own name tag at home to replace his work one with Joe Bloggs BSc. Tragic behaviour.

Yeah, often a sign of insecurity from those who have a degree but are not in a graduate profession or "degree type job". Still no excuse.

4 hours ago, Torpar said:

Taking a day off work for your birthday

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Why on earth would you be a moron for not wanting to work on your birthday?

Sorry Bert, but I have to agree with Torpar here. Self-indulgent pish and childlike behaviour IMVHO. 

Kind of depends what you're doing to celebrate your birthday IMO. If my birthday is on a Friday and I'm going away for the weekend, as I did to Dublin last year, then I'll absolutely help myself to a day off, but I'm not taking it off to sit at home if it falls on a Wednesday.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Sorry Bert, but I have to agree with Torpar here. Self-indulgent pish and childlike behaviour IMVHO. 

Well I guess It depends, I'd agree if you take the day off to spend in your bed watching old episodes of The Bill on Drama and wanking over June Ackland it may be a wasted day, however if you can spend the day going for a few drinks and something to eat with family or friends then I'd say it's worth it. Each to their own I suppose.