Calling Cards of Morons

31 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

So we are dumb for voting?

No, you're dumb for jumping to conclusions. 

19 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The f**k is this.

I'm genuinely surprised more hasn't been made on this whole thing. It's him that started the topic too so christ knows what other monstrosities he's brought to it. 

I went into the Krispy Kreme in Edinburgh a few weeks ago to get a coffee and in front of me in the queue there were four soldiers each buying a dozen donuts.

I’m concerned about the ability of our fighting forces to repel any invasion because they will all be in a diabetic coma.

16 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Stuffing donuts up each others stinking arseholes as part of some morale building game no doubt.

Rugby players IMO.

16 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Stuffing donuts up each others stinking arseholes as part of some morale building game no doubt.

Ring donuts, presumably?

1 hour ago, nsr said:

People who take up two car parking spaces for a normal-sized car. Should be shoved in one of those car crushers. The car too.

I've often wondered if that's ignorance or just a general I'm alright attitude?

I'd imagine in some cases people didn't mean to be cocks and when I see someone I know do it I rip them for being useless at parking trying to shame them.

Once returned to my car and someone had parked next to us in the parent and child spaces.

They'd made a real c**t of it with the car parked diagonal and far too close to my car.

By luck they returned as I was loading the boot and with me being a guy who rarely bites his tongue i informed her she's "doing nowt for the stereotype that women can't park a big motor"

She was a bit embarrassed and it felt good to show her up for failing to get into the biggest spaces in the car park.

Assume she parked there because she's completely incapable of parking in the smaller spaces as although she was with her kids they were teenagers.