Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I would say it's a sport with risk rather than a dangerous sport tbh. I don't agree at all. I'm not particularly in to horse racing tbh but wouldn't be against them lowering fences/thinning the pack. I don't agree with an outright ban though just because some people are upset the odd horse dies. Comparing it to Fox Hunting and 'hunting' is harsh to say the least.

If they care about the animals they should be protesting to make the sport safer as it's a far more realistic objective than a complete ban.

I didn't compare it to fox hunting at any point in my post.

Why would people who don't want animals to be used in sport hold a protest which led to animals still being used in sport?

Although I don't think it should be banned I think the argument that the horses wouldn't have a life otherwise isn't exactly moving. 

I don't believe the sport is inherently cruel but acting like it's some virtuous extinction avoidance charity is hilarious. 

37 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

You are completely missing the point. Confusing the issue with your umbrage with the protestors. 

No I think that's yourself given your original post. 

32 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I didn't compare it to fox hunting at any point in my post.

Why would people who don't want animals to be used in sport hold a protest which led to animals still being used in sport?

I completely agree. So (AGAIN!!) perhaps the protesters should stick by that very argument instead of kidding on they want the sport made more safe/to talk with racing authorities. 

On 19/04/2023 at 17:39, eindhovendee said:

Just when you think c***s can't get any weirder.

Men admit removing man's body parts including penis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-65323609

Always impressed to discover new and confusing sexual deviations, but it's not for me, Brian.

They whipped off the guy's leg and tadger, but only "partially removed" his nipple? Must have changed his mind gey quick.

27 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Tuck it between your legs and get the horse talk to f**k boys.

Never would've thought we'd see a "won't somebody please think of the horses?" thread this side of another Mumsnet invasion.

People who throw absolutely everything and anything into the recycle bin.  I found a few weeks ago that someone had thrown some uneaten pizza into mine.  What did they think that was going to be recycled into?  Lightsbulbs?

On 20/04/2023 at 11:44, 19QOS19 said:

Will somebody please think of the privileged upper middle class students!?" 

What does their background have to do with alleged criminality by the police?

You could easily remove people from a race course without the need to assault them. If the private security firm had done their job people wouldn't have got onto the course and exercise their right to peacefully protest.

6 minutes ago, 101 said:

What does their background have to do with alleged criminality by the police?

You could easily remove people from a race course without the need to assault them. If the private security firm had done their job people wouldn't have got onto the course and exercise their right to peacefully protest.

Sorry, we're not allowed to discuss the topic anymore it seems...

The self-entitlement here. Some of the comments are good as well "the shrinking seats", "seats are so small now". The seats are only getting smaller for you because you keep shovelling shit down your throats ya fannies! 

https://www.change.org/p/demand-for-the-faa-to-protect-plus-size-travelers?redirect=false

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The self-entitlement here. Some of the comments are good as well "the shrinking seats", "seats are so small now". The seats are only getting smaller for you because you keep shovelling shit down your throats ya fannies! 

https://www.change.org/p/demand-for-the-faa-to-protect-plus-size-travelers?redirect=false

"Plus size" needs to be binned and reverted back to "overweight" IMO

Calling everyone who is overweight "plus size" makes being so sound both normal and naturally occurring. It's neither.

If your lifestyle induced massive arse requires a seat for each cheek then the onus is on you to buy two seats.

Edited by Todd_is_God

I dint know where this originated, I'm thinking Piers Morgan... But the latest gotcha for anti protest idiots seems to be "until you go to China to protest about the climate you cant be taken seriously". 

Jaw dropping stupidity. 

Edited by Bairnardo

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I dint know where this originated, I'm thinking Piers Morgan... But the latest gotcha for anti protest idiots seems to be "until you go to China to protest about the climate you cant be taken seriously". 

Jaw dropping stupidity. 

And the biggest polluters per head in the world is...

Australia.

29 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

If your lifestyle induced massive arse requires a seat for each cheek then the onus is on you to buy two seats.

They should actually be forced to pay for three seats*, so that nobody sitting beside them has to be exposed to their 95 dB heavy breathing as well. 

* Four depending on the seat layout