Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Taking a drum to a football match.

It's just an observation as it doesn't affect me, but clowns that wave huge flags (see the OF) at games the folk behind them must miss an hour of the action because of these c***s.

6 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

He must have gone through life never having a stroke.

"Nietzsche died in 1900 having suffered pneumonia and multiple strokes" - Wikipedia

So he was wrong. And there's nothing he couldn't teach you about the raising of the wrist either 

ETA: Mentions of strokes and raisings of the wrist. If only there was some sort of meme of a legendary Carry On star that could sum all this up...

Edited by tamthebam

6 minutes ago, greendot said:

I present to you, Inverurie Loco Works yesterday!

331944092_646280257301341_433192002758193444_n.thumb.jpg.0f07f82de4cf1520f6f3625c9371de47.jpg

They're looking a bit underdressed there. They often stand banging away behind the opposition keeper the whole match, which I'd imagine must get pretty annoying.

inverurieband-768x768.jpg

2 minutes ago, highlandcowden said:

I actually avoid going to see games involving inverurie because they're so irritating

They don't even make the vaguest effort to be musical. I have to admit getting disturbed when Buckie tried to ban them though, even annoying idiosyncrasies are welcome to the Highland League pleasure dome.