Calling Cards of Morons

On 13/02/2023 at 18:28, Highland Capital said:

People who, despite having no ailments or disabilities, use the lift instead of walking up or down one flight of stairs.

That used to rip my yarn at Aberden uni library. Lazy, lazy c***s. 

Used to take 5 minute mini breaks on the stairwell every hour or two in the knowledge I'd never be disturbed. 

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

That used to rip my yarn at Aberden uni library. Lazy, lazy c***s. 

Used to take 5 minute mini breaks on the stairwell every hour or two in the knowledge I'd never be disturbed. 

That’s not quite as much exercise as walking up and down the stairs, but you get your wins where you can I guess. Lucky no one ever interrupted you, but that is pretty impressive.

52 minutes ago, TxRover said:

That’s not quite as much exercise as walking up and down the stairs, but you get your wins where you can I guess. Lucky no one ever interrupted you, but that is pretty impressive.

Was just to let all the info I'd read sink in then go to the next thing, seemed to work for me. 

Used to move 15-20k steps a day then, so felt judgment on the lazy c***s using the lift 1 or 2 floors easy prey.

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Was just to let all the info I'd read sink in then go to the next thing, seemed to work for me. 

Used to move 15-20k steps a day then, so felt judgment on the lazy c***s using the lift 1 or 2 floors easy prey.

Whooshhhhhhh….damn, I thought that one was pretty good too!

10 hours ago, Leith Green said:

he "popped the question" 

...it was being photographed.

FTFY. 

On 13/02/2023 at 17:28, Highland Capital said:

People who, despite having no ailments or disabilities, use the lift instead of walking up or down one flight of stairs.

Nat_jenkins_lift_guy7.JPG.jpg

13 hours ago, Leith Green said:

I know a couple who arranged an "engagement" holiday to Paris months in advance, went up the Eiffel Tower and he then got down on one knee and "popped the question" in this most romantic of cities. Unsurprisingly, she said yes as it was being photographed by her sister.

All of this information had been shared with friends and family ahead of the trip.

Spontaneous wasnt a word I associated with them.....................

(they are divorced now, btw)

I know a couple who went engagement ring shopping together before he proposed, he then kept the ring and waited for the right moment to “surprise” her. I thought it was weird at the time and still do. They’re still together but the more I know them, the more sense it makes. He in particular is incredibly regimented and everything he does is planned and spreadsheeted, no spontaneity at all.

When I proposed, on the other hand, I hadn’t even bought or thought about a ring. I only decided to do it the day before and we then went ring shopping a few days later.

8 hours ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

People who get so drunk at shows that they'll not remember the night they spent good money on - and at the same time disrupt the show for everyone around them.

I think that's a new thing, only used to get that at comedy nights, also annoying.