Calling Cards of Morons

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Superstitious people.  If you're terrified of number 13, touch wood for good luck, don't walk under ladders and eagerly spot magpies because someone told you it was bad luck then you are an idiot.

It's bad luck to wear green..

Spoiler

..in The Loudon....

There's a good episode of Hancock's Half Hour where Sid keeps ripping off a superstitious Hancock so they were taking the piss out of it back in the 1950s

Feeling the need to read the article on the BBC that explains why prices are still going up even though inflation is falling. 

Also the Tory MP on the radio who described this as "the cost of living going down from 10.7%"

Too much latin at public schools. 

On 31/12/2022 at 16:21, djchapsticks said:

Anybody who queues for or buys 'prime' energy drink for an exuberant amount of money because KSI and Logan Paul have decided to take a batch of Vitamin Water and stick it in a new shit looking bottle needs their head and hard drive thoroughly checked.

What a fucking society.

Dropped-his-wallet-in-a-prime energy drink-type post

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 101 said:

People who blast their horns to get the attention of folk in a house, either they know you are coming and are keeping and eye out or you can chap their door. 

Lazy noisy c***s.

Combine this with people who blast their horns when leaving someones house and the people are standing on the door step waving at them going.

3 hours ago, 101 said:

People who blast their horns to get the attention of folk in a house, either they know you are coming and are keeping and eye out or you can chap their door. 

Lazy noisy c***s.

I used to live across from a guy who clearly got a lift to work, 6.40am on the dot everyday some c**t beeping their horn. Arseholes 

33 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Eh dinner even pick embdy up. Eh just stop ootside hooses and toot de toot Tae wind c***s up. Whit ma like.

That reminds me of when I saw a women get a parking ticket outside the BT building on Bell Street.  She was with her  teenage son.

Son: "Why did he give you a ticket mum?"

Mum: "Coz he's a c**t son, coz he's a c**t"

The poor warden's face flinched each time at the C word.  He also had a wee smirk on his face which I found quite acceptable.