Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

He's such an attention seeking c**t. A number of players wear small ear plugs to drown out crowd noise discreetly. He's an utter fucking man child.

I thought about putting him in the “people you dislike for no reason” thread, but I can think of about 3 dozen reasons to dislike the c**t. 

1 hour ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Buying a ticket for the "darts" which you cannot see live just so you can get pished on £8 pints of carling and sing football style songs 

The lassie I'm seeing asked if I want to go. 

"Do you watch darts?" .. No.

"Do you know the rules?".. No.

"Are you still off the drink?" .. Yes.

"Why would we go to the darts then?" .. "Yeah, you're probably right"

Moron.

It was Barry Hearn who turned darts into the current pissed-up singalong with massive TV money, wasn't it?

I remember people thinking he'd be the saviour of Scottish football twenty years or so back. Wonder what the game would look like now if he'd been appointed.

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Buying a ticket for the "darts" which you cannot see live just so you can get pished on £8 pints of carling and sing football style songs 

Was genuinely praying the venue collapsed last night when the c***s started singing "darts is coming home"

7 hours ago, BFTD said:

It was Barry Hearn who turned darts into the current pissed-up singalong with massive TV money, wasn't it?

I remember people thinking he'd be the saviour of Scottish football twenty years or so back. Wonder what the game would look like now if he'd been appointed.

FC East Glasgow v FC Govan

FC Midlothian v FC Leith

FC Perth v FC United of Dundee

FC Paisley v FC Kilmarnock

FC West Lothian v FC Aberdeen

FC Clackmannanshire v FC Dumfries

FC Peterhead v Edinburgh City (FC Edinburgh would just be too ridiculous a name)

18 hours ago, philpy said:

People who enjoy meghan trainer's "music".  I'm guessing a 5 year old writes her lyrics..

The other morning I heard her latest song, which I think is called "made you look".

It's genuinely one of the worst things iv ever heard. 

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk who say a player should be signed on a 'pay as you play' deal.

Has such a deal even ever existed?

Yes,  but typically more at a high level where players are not reliant on the income to get by.    Even then they'd maybe get a small weekly wage.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Folk who say a player should be signed on a 'pay as you play' deal.

Has such a deal even ever existed?

I'm sure fans will be happy when they're on the same kind of work contract in the years ahead, if they aren't already.

Crossover with Terrible Journalism, but remember when the press wanted to believe that Ronaldinho would sign for Rangers just to play in the Champions League qualifiers?  :lol: