Calling Cards of Morons

On 29/12/2022 at 11:00, Bert Raccoon said:

Queuing for hours outside a shop just to get your hands on a bottle of juice because social media tells you to 

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Anybody who queues for or buys 'prime' energy drink for an exuberant amount of money because KSI and Logan Paul have decided to take a batch of Vitamin Water and stick it in a new shit looking bottle needs their head and hard drive thoroughly checked.

What a fucking society.

I think I need this explained to me. What is this shite and why are people like this?

On 30/12/2022 at 13:03, Bert Raccoon said:

True. She also had no idea what a secret Santa was and stuck her name on the label which was a giveaway tbh

Sounds like a classic P&B get her pumped situation.

5 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I think I need this explained to me. What is this shite and why are people like this?

It's quite literally a bottle of flat Lucozade. 

People, mainly kids, are being scammed into buying this shite by the same two YouTubers who started the equally scammy YouTube boxing garbage and the same crowd who'll shell out to watch two YT personalities pretending they hate each other and have a fight.

It's honestly fucking predatory. The fact that parents enable and further validate this garbage by going into supermarkets and jostling and fighting with each other over bottles of b*****d flavoured water or going to other sellers who'll flog a £1.50 bottle for £20 instead of doing the right thing, seeing it for what it is, ignoring it and allowing the venture to crash in failure is thoroughly depressing.

Every time something like this happens, I realise more and more that it's truly a race to the bottom. Felt the same during the Black Friday thing a few years back when folk were knocking shades out of one another for a couple of quid off tellys they didn't need and then the panic buying spates of things like toilet roll and pasta that have happened since covid.

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

It's quite literally a bottle of flat Lucozade. 

People, mainly kids, are being scammed into buying this shite by the same two YouTubers who started the equally scammy YouTube boxing garbage and the same crowd who'll shell out to watch two YT personalities pretending they hate each other and have a fight.

It's honestly fucking predatory. The fact that parents enable and further validate this garbage by going into supermarkets and jostling and fighting with each other over bottles of b*****d flavoured water or going to other sellers who'll flog a £1.50 bottle for £20 instead of doing the right thing, seeing it for what it is, ignoring it and allowing the venture to crash in failure is thoroughly depressing.

Every time something like this happens, I realise more and more that it's truly a race to the bottom. Felt the same during the Black Friday thing a few years back when folk were knocking shades out of one another for a couple of quid off tellys they didn't need and then the panic buying spates of things like toilet roll and pasta that have happened since covid.

One of my big hopes for 2023 is for one or more of these dicks to delude themselves into fighting a real boxer and getting absolutely battered. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

One of my big hopes for 2023 is for one or more of these dicks to delude themselves into fighting a real boxer and getting absolutely battered. 

Unfortunately that's part of the scam. 

One of them has 'fought' Floyd Mayweather to a draw FFS. Another has 'beaten' two or three retired MMA fighters and folk have been taken in by it.

They will clearly stay in this lane of 'grudge matches' and 'exhibitions' against once legit opponents in the knowledge that they'll pick folk who will happy pretend they've been battered for a hefty cut of a gate and PPV buys. And idiots will continue to pay money for it.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Unfortunately that's part of the scam. 

One of them has 'fought' Floyd Mayweather to a draw FFS. Another has 'beaten' two or three retired MMA fighters and folk have been taken in by it.

They will clearly stay in this lane of 'grudge matches' and 'exhibitions' against once legit opponents in the knowledge that they'll pick folk who will happy pretend they've been battered for a hefty cut of a gate and PPV buys. And idiots will continue to pay money for it.

A man can dream. 

I'm reaching the point where I'd sacrifice Fury v Usyk and ESJ v Bud just to see Canelo lose his temper with one of these fools and sign up. 

Also, I try and keep my stepdaughter's wee girl who is 10, away from 'influencers' and 'lifestyle' YouTube channels as much as possible. She used to watch this family vlog of creepy wee blonde kids from Australia and thought that they had such great fun 100% of their day.

I tried to explain to her, it's not their real life, that they'll pick and choose the activities with the sole goal of making money. It looks that way because their parents make a lot of money putting them to work, not because their entire life is 'what fun stuff will we do today'. Shit like this honestly does a lot of long term damage to kids mentally, I feel but because it's family-friendly and allegedly 'wholesome' content, it's safe for and even promoted by the YT kids app. So I try and guide her away from the garbage section of YouTube as much as possible.

And they used to tell us that cartoons were the problem!

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Also, I try and keep my stepdaughter's wee girl who is 10, away from 'influencers' and 'lifestyle' YouTube channels as much as possible. She used to watch this family vlog of creepy wee blonde kids from Australia and thought that they had such great fun 100% of their day.

I tried to explain to her, it's not their real life, that they'll pick and choose the activities with the sole goal of making money. It looks that way because their parents make a lot of money putting them to work, not because their entire life is 'what fun stuff will we do today'. Shit like this honestly does a lot of long term damage to kids mentally, I feel but because it's family-friendly and allegedly 'wholesome' content, it's safe for and even promoted by the YT kids app. So I try and guide her away from the garbage section of YouTube as much as possible.

It's like fucking crack for them. I dont see the appeal of what my ones watch. It's all utter shite. 

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

I know 30 odd year old women who I reckon believe this type of shit

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Some of our Begbie-like posters should trick them into a Ruel Street meeting..

My mates daughter has no idea who KSI or Logan Paul are. She wants and keeps buying the juice because all her friends are. It's a trend and it will die out - as will the juice. Tysoe Fury's attempt at it already is fading into obscurity.

YouTube can be blamed for a lot of thi gs but 99% of the blame here falls right at the feet of parents.

5 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The Norris Nuts. 

My kids have been educated by my continual persuasion that these are a bunch of maladjusted home schooled freaks and not something to aspire to. 

There's a load of other shite they watch too and i can't deal with them all "case by case". The american ones that are "aspirational" and all about money and the latest iphone are particularly concerning. 

I reckon the best i can do is help them develop critical faculties by questioning motivation and why people are presenting in a particular way. As with all parenting, won't know if it worked for about 25 years. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

My mates daughter has no idea who KSI or Logan Paul are. She wants and keeps buying the juice because all her friends are. It's a trend and it will die out - as will the juice. Tysoe Fury's attempt at it already is fading into obscurity.

YouTube can be blamed for a lot of thi gs but 99% of the blame here falls right at the feet of parents.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/prime-more-expensive-champagne-shop-28829706

On 01/01/2023 at 20:40, djchapsticks said:

For anyone watching the darts. This is the calling card of a fuckin moron. 🤣

20230101_203931.jpg

He's such an attention seeking c**t. A number of players wear small ear plugs to drown out crowd noise discreetly. He's an utter fucking man child.