Calling Cards of Morons

I saw someone with a Christmas tree up last night.
I've seen two houses since the middle of September with Xmas lights up. My reaction to this sort of behaviour has an additional add on this year. Normally I just think "sad b*****d" but now I'm very much thinking "stupid c**t" into the bargain. They'll be bankrupt by the time xmas rolls round after their leckie bill arrives.

On 24/10/2022 at 10:20, coprolite said:

Not the photo per se, but that's not how you spell "fly". 

All the girlies say she's pretty fly with blue hair dye.

14 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

That's quite a niche kink.

Seems less unlikely when you find out how many women have a Santa Claus fetish.

Apparently.

Calling refs 'cheats'.

Also, claiming that refs want to be the centre of attention*.

*I do acknowledge that there are probably a handful who actually do, but this is probably about 5% of all referees.

7 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Fucking nap that you're a ref.

Not a chance. If I were I'd be issuing multiple red cards every game for players being petulant wanks (many double yellows) and telling players and managers to f**k so far off (to which managers would give tearful interviews after the game about how the big bad official said nasty words to them).

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Not a chance. If I were I'd be issuing multiple red cards every game for players being petulant wanks (many double yellows) and telling players and managers to f**k so far off (to which managers would give tearful interviews after the game about how the big bad official said nasty words to them).

^^^^

Willie Collum found.

Calling refs 'cheats'.
Also, claiming that refs want to be the centre of attention*.

*I do acknowledge that there are probably a handful who actually do, but this is probably about 5% of all referees.
Yeah.... Does Collum account for 5% of referees, because he very clearly loves the attention.

In all honesty, whether or not its attention seeking I dont know, but a refereeing bugbear of mine is making a big show of stopping the game to have a lengthy talk to a player before taking no action. There are other examples of referees opting to interrupt the flow of a football match and I really hate it.

36 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah.... Does Collum account for 5% of referees, because he very clearly loves the attention.

In all honesty, whether or not its attention seeking I dont know, but a refereeing bugbear of mine is making a big show of stopping the game to have a lengthy talk to a player before taking no action. There are other examples of referees opting to interrupt the flow of a football match and I really hate it.

Dallas v2.0 also regularly guilty of this imo.