Calling Cards of Morons

Left alone for five minutes and you're all daring each other to munch on jobbies.

Do I need to call your mothers again?

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

People paying their respects.... by taking mobile pictures and videos and posting them on Facebook for likes. Fucking guid wan. 

I just noticed this on the local council's electronic condolence book. There are a few from people in similar positions; I assume they've got someone going round cutting and pasting them around the internet  :unsure:

image.thumb.png.2c42afe2f0f42c27d39852b1eee9fc5d.png

Edited by BFTD
Fucking typos again

Here’s a dog owner who lives with horses as neighbours. 

Dogs largely eat - even the very best dry food - reprocessed protein (bits of dead animals that humans won’t with fillers). Horses eat - generally - reprocessed organic matter. 

Dug shite is foul. Horse shite is digested plant fertiliser. Away, collect an pour Fido’s scat on you rhubarb and report back on how you get on. 

10 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Here’s a dog owner who lives with horses as neighbours. 

Dogs largely eat - even the very best dry food - reprocessed protein (bits of dead animals that humans won’t with fillers). Horses eat - generally - reprocessed organic matter. 

Dug shite is foul. Horse shite is digested plant fertiliser. Away, collect an pour Fido’s scat on you rhubarb and report back on how you get on. 

Plenty of dugs will eat their own shite if you so much as take one eye of them before it’s removed.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You don"t think that rather than trying to make microscopic level distinctions, it would be better if a safety first approach of "no animals allowed to leave shite all over the place" were adopted?

You'd have to kill a f**k of a lot of foxes, rabbits, hedgehogs etc

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Human, dog and cat shite smells fucking horrible, horse shite doesn't smell too bad. No wonder, it's mainly internally processed hay, sugar lumps and the odd apple.*

*My knowledge of horse diets is limited.

You're not kidding. Aw' cvnt knows that horses live on oats, pizza and CurlyWurlys.

• 1 month later...
On 11/09/2022 at 22:11, strichener said:

Why you would sit and eat a bowl of shite whether it be horse, dog, pig or some other animal.  Each to their own.

Bit late to the party on this one.

My former cunty f**k arsehole of a farmer landlord decided that, not only should I eat sheep and cow shite, but I should bathe, brush my teeth, wash my dishes etc, all with traces of what came out of a livestock's anus.

Mmmmm num num.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1686131/us-news-daycare-horror-mask-workers-charged-with-child-abuse-latest-dxus

Calling Cards of Sick c***s would be more appropriate. I do enjoy giving my girls the odd scare and they usually react by wanting to leather me. But if their reactions were anything like the wee girl at the end of the video above then I wouldn't do it again. No idea what goes on inside some folks heads.

6 hours ago, Glennie said:

about a dozen crammed in here take your pick

image.png.c2f6e103e5f8b7d5b3bf669657fdb5de.png

I see one thing, that being the mask, which is unnecessary for a photo.

What are the other things you think are wrong here?