Calling Cards of Morons

26 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Anyone involved in football who uses (or over-uses) the phrase "We go again". Well fucking done, you've grasped the concept that time passes sequentially.

I'd expect the Venn diagram between this and people in football who flog Herbalife to be a single, perfect circle. 

10 minutes ago, virginton said:

I'd expect the Venn diagram between this and people in football who flog Herbalife to be a single, perfect circle. 

Lee mair being the perfect example. I saw a post on twitter where he was signing people up for it when he was abroad on holiday.

On 16/05/2022 at 12:50, SlipperyP said:

Maybe I am the moron as @milton75 said

Travelled to Thailand, to live with the monks and take care of the hill tribe children......then

Head to   India to Himachal Pradesh, to set up a woman's and children centre, which still runs to this day.

Back to Thailand, this time travel to Hill Tribes, to set a communication route between monk, tribes & local government.

Australia, went to work on the Townsville wildlife park, hurricane came at the same time, so gave my time to building life back, by putting bricks on to of bricks.

Headed to Cairns, was told their is great snake place in the woods, so headed.  Seen lots the Aborigines sniffing glue. Stayed for 4 weeks to built small place where they can sit, medical treatment for them....still there.

America - went from West to East coast on a bus, stopping off and camping (had a tent) working with the people, soup houses, building sites  (did not get involved with drug centres, was not welcome). 9 weeks of graft.

My apology .  

Milton75 0 SlipperyP 15

Edited by Jacksgranda

3 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Anyone involved in football who uses (or over-uses) the phrase "We go again". Well fucking done, you've grasped the concept that time passes sequentially.

The most commonly overused phrase in football, slightly ahead of "The word legend is overused but..."

10 minutes ago, microdave said:

The most commonly overused phrase in football, slightly ahead of "The word legend is overused but..."

So what you're saying is the phrase "The word legend is overused but..." is overused but...

9 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Time flies like an arrow 

While fruit flies like a banana.

2 hours ago, greendot said:

Closely followed with 'soon be Christmas ' and on that note the glorious BBC pulling out those cards

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-61879683

That bloody holiday advert to the Christmas tune is still being played on the radio, I feel as if Christmas has never left.

People who, in the midsts of a debate or an argument, bring up the military in some capacity to try and give a bit more weight to their argument.  It's usually a sign that that's the last argument the person's got.  Jeremy Kyle used to do it frequently.

5 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

People who, in the midsts of a debate or an argument, bring up the military in some capacity to try and give a bit more weight to their argument.  It's usually a sign that that's the last argument the person's got.  Jeremy Kyle used to do it frequently.

“So you got this tank pregnant”?

I've seen some shite on this site but this one is the winner. Utter pish. You think you can write anything you like and not be pulled up on it. All the while we have brave guys and girls fighting for Queen and country on the frontline for your free speech. Shame on you Sir.