Calling Cards of Morons

23 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

People who have opinions on absolutely anything and everything.  A sign of intelligence is when people know they don't know enough about a subject.  A lot of morons seem to have an opinion on absolutely every subject often with absolutely no knowledge or experience.

You leave Dawson Park Boy out of this, you bully.

12 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

Grown adults, mainly from the sporting world but predominantly football who still call guys by nicknames that primary kids would use. Folks in their 30's and 40's being referred to as wazza - Wayne Rooney, Becks - Beckham by morons such as Gary Neville or Roy Keane etc. Even smaller clubs like ICT as an example where during interviews people call Robbo -John Robertson/Doddsy - Billy Dodds...............firstly the nicknames are just the original names made into some kind of child speak.

I'm not sure whether its worse that these people dont call anyone up for still using those names and explain in the adult world we are called Wayne, David, John, Billy etc or the idiots who use those terms still thinking they are 'cool'. Perhaps its a sign of the playgound attitudes around football but its fucking idiotic and instantly makes me switch off from anything else said..........................Oh and dont start me on the use of the word 'gaffer'. FFS.

See also: 'Yogi'. I cringe in horror every time I see someone refer to John Hughes by that nickname.

This guy. 

Takes his family on holiday, makes them go out and watch the football because his teams rivals are playing. 

Wears his clubs kit because his rivals are playing. 

Acts like a fucking knob because his clubs rivals have lost. Note his - I suspect - wife, fucking shitting herself. 

Also add ; @Drew Brees, @Jinky67 fir saying its perfectly normal behaviour and "he was probably getting abuse during the game so was right to do it".

This guy. 
Takes his family on holiday, makes them go out and watch the football because his teams rivals are playing. 
Acts like a fucking knob because his clubs rivals have lost. Note his - I suspect - wife, fucking shitting herself. 
Also add ; [mention=21217]Drew Brees[/mention], [mention=26834]Jinky67[/mention] fir saying its perfectly normal behaviour and "he was probably getting abuse during the game so was right to do it".

The sort of moron that thinks everything is life is about their rivalry.

Just imagine how cripplingly boring that man must be in real life.

11 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

This guy. 

Also add ; @Drew Brees, @Jinky67 fir saying its perfectly normal behaviour and "he was probably getting abuse during the game so was right to do it".

Of all the videos I have seen this is the worst. What an absolute twat. 

7 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Referring to the supermarket as Tescos.

What's wrong with that? Everyone remembers those titans of retail Frank Winfield Woolworth, William Morrison, Rutherford Tesco, and Franz "Spanky" Asdaar.

15 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

This guy. 

Best practice would probably be to watch it in your room. 

Maybe a wee GIRFUY shout on the balcony to release the adrenalin. 

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I always assumed that Tescos or Asdas were the worst until I heard someone utter the word "Bootsies"

image.gif.479590312c39d50d7463a1026a876e4b.gif

Their founder put on a cracking show to celebrate the opening of his flagship store, but.

Ccc5sWeHAyGHibJP2mcyEH.jpg

5 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

What's the consensus on McDonalds variants?

I'm prone to a "maccy dees" and it does thoroughly ashame me. 

I have uttered those words and I'm not proud of it in the slightest 

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I always assumed that Tescos or Asdas were the worst until I heard someone utter the word "Bootsies"

image.gif.479590312c39d50d7463a1026a876e4b.gif

My female work colleagues used to refer to Dorothy Perkins as "Dotty Pees". 

Thankfully I don't think that those shops exist anymore so my eardrums will never again be assaulted in such a way.