Calling Cards of Morons

This isnt really unusual I suppose but in the last two days, I have overheard a rant conversation at the school waiting on the kids where two grown adults have been talking about such things as "if ye hear her talking about about me, ye better stick up for me", and some shite about x posting shit talk on FB about Y and so forth.

Getting involved in playground type fallouts in you 30s and 40s..... CCOM.

On 18/02/2022 at 11:45, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Wishing dead people a happy birthday.

I've reached the point where I have a couple of people on FB who have sadly passed away, and one or two who annually surprise me that they haven't.

On 18/02/2022 at 11:45, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Wishing dead people a happy birthday.

Wife’s a big Dr Who fan so I let that one go. 
The rest of her feed is this shite with fluffy kittens, kids dressing up and who’s been on the longest bike ride.

37 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Especially when it's Celtic fans, without a hint of irony.

Celtic's dubious goals, countless penalties and mysteriously added injury time when pushing for a goal is always down to some "reasonable" explanation, according to their fans. When it happens to Rangers, the game/ref is rotten to the core. 

On 01/03/2022 at 20:10, Bairnardo said:

This isnt really unusual I suppose but in the last two days, I have overheard a rant conversation at the school waiting on the kids where two grown adults have been talking about such things as "if ye hear her talking about about me, ye better stick up for me", and some shite about x posting shit talk on FB about Y and so forth.

Getting involved in playground type fallouts in you 30s and 40s..... CCOM.

Walked past a screaming brawl with the wean yesterday in the town centre - apparently some guy in a wheelchair had said something on Facebook about somewhere that some skinny lassie had been, when she HADN'T, SHE FUCKING HADN'T, and everything kicked off with a load of their jaikie pals on both sides piling in for a big melee.

Everyone involved looked to be at least thirty years old, some substantially more, although I suppose the booze can do that to you.

23 hours ago, BFTD said:

Walked past a screaming brawl with the wean yesterday in the town centre - apparently some guy in a wheelchair had said something on Facebook about somewhere that some skinny lassie had been, when she HADN'T, SHE FUCKING HADN'T, and everything kicked off with a load of their jaikie pals on both sides piling in for a big melee.

Everyone involved looked to be at least thirty years old, some substantially more, although I suppose the booze can do that to you.

Seven years ive lived in Alloa and this is the first I'm hearing about the town having jakies and neds.

Every day is a school day. 

People who 'give up' on a critically acclaimed and widely accepted to be brilliant TV show after 2 episodes (The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, etc) because 'I couldn't get in to it'.

Well yes you fucking moron, you've watched 2 episodes, at the end of the day.

People who 'give up' on a critically acclaimed and widely accepted to be brilliant TV show after 2 episodes (The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, etc) because 'I couldn't get in to it'.
Well yes you fucking moron, you've watched 2 episodes, at the end of the day.

See also films tbh. "Turned it off after 20 minutes" - aye? You're a fanny then.

This discussion has been had not long ago but there are some folk who are absolutely determined to put the boot in to popular shows/films. A sad way to live your life IMO.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

See also films tbh. "Turned it off after 20 minutes" - aye? You're a fanny then.

This discussion has been had not long ago but there are some folk who are absolutely determined to put the boot in to popular shows/films. A sad way to live your life IMO.

See 'The Office (original)'.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If it's an unknown film that I've not heard about and it starts weakly I'll turn off.  But, if it's a film which is highly-rated I'll keep going as it must have something about it.