Calling Cards of Morons

I laugh at people who obsess over designer gear. Couple of the office staff at work were doing so prior to a night out. "Look at the prada trainers I got, how cool Is the logo" "I've got my gucci jumpsuit for tonight, better make sure the gucci logo belt is on show"
Dont let them intimidate you and your Tesco two stripes.

Using a childish nickname for Nicola Sturgeon. 
Goes for anyone really. The folk who used "de Pfeffel" as some sort of way to mock Johnson as if he had any influence on what his parents wrote on his birth certificate. It's absolute playground stuff and detracts from valid complaints.

3 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Guys who think having a tattoo automatically makes them “ hard” 

See also - bouncers.

Aye well done mate, you and your 2 equally fat colleagues look solid laying into some skinny cunt who can barely open his eyes he's that drunk.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Attach a 'love lock' to a fence.

I was on one of those wee guided tours in Paris (was class btw) and the fella took us to the "famous" bridge from Sex And The City. Turns out that the "tradition" of putting a lock on that bridge started with that series, which made out that it was an old parisian tradition. 

I was on one of those wee guided tours in Paris (was class btw) and the fella took us to the "famous" bridge from Sex And The City. Turns out that the "tradition" of putting a lock on that bridge started with that series, which made out that it was an old parisian tradition. 

I thought it originated in Serbia. Never heard that before.