Calling Cards of Morons

But I couldn't care less that they think I'm acting like a knob as I drive by happy in my little sanctuary of music[emoji2369] they can go about their lives with little other than about 5 seconds of overhearing my music.
Fair play to come out and admit you're selfish and inconsiderate.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

I've got to admit, I've recently started to appreciate all the stuff my old man listened to when he was young. There's a reason people liked music from all ages, and if you expose yourself to enough of it, it starts to sink it. Maybe there's hope for Country & Western yet.

Folk lumping Big Band like Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman in with the Rat Pack are way off, however. Very different styles.

A lot of C&W is mawkish BS but when it is done right, it is excellent music. Willie Nelson is right up there as a hero irrespective of the songs he has written and/or performed as he has no interest in who you are & how much money you have, if you are a good person he will like you, if you are a dick then you can f**k off no matter who you are or how you can harm his career. Same goes for Dolly Parton.

Was listening to a Country music show on Speyside Radio coming up the A9 on Thursday, excellent stuff, much better than the other random stations I was flicking through.

P.S. Think it was this..

http://new.speysound.com/discography/americanaville

Edited by welshbairn

Grown men whose entire personality revolves around being a wannabe fitba casual despite the fact that these days 'casuals' are the sole domain of speccy 14 year olds plus the creepy grown hangers on. Still wishing it was the 90s.

I'm sure all clubs have them, we have a few in this forum and plenty more on WAP

On 28/08/2021 at 13:09, GordonS said:

"Coalition of chaos."

All political insults of that type are laughable, but that one is particularly moronic.

The Conservative/Liberal Democrat coalition being referred to as the 'ConDem' got very boring very quickly.

On 30/08/2021 at 06:11, Paul Kersey said:

Watching "reaction videos" on YouTube.

I'd never heard of reaction videos until I was searching YouTube for Doug Stanhope's "60 inches of AIDS," one of the finest pieces of stand up I have ever seen. The reactions to that were much blander than I expected. But I agree, watching other people watching TV is one of the most pointless things you can do. 

I'm off to watch it again. Not the reaction videos though. 

Edited by Nae Union