Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, TheScarf said:
My parent's neighbour thinks he's a bit of a ticket and I was walking past one day and stopped to chat.  He's a nice enough guy. He was topless as it was roasting and he was changing the breaks or something on his car and he showed me his new 'only god can judge me' tattoo on his chest.
He didb't take too kindly to me saying 'you do realise god doesn't exist?'

See also cross tattoos and such like. A cross is a religious symbol and I know a few folk who have them that have absolutely no affinity to religion. A ridiculous fashion statement. Fannies.

He was definitely one of 'those guys' when he was younger.  You can tell a mile off

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I'm assuming he's single?

He's a 44 year old happily married grand dad.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Maybe if you went to Sunday School you'd be able to spell.

Shut up.

See also cross tattoos and such like. A cross is a religious symbol and I know a few folk who have them that have absolutely no affinity to religion. A ridiculous fashion statement. Fannies.
Always wanted an upside down cross to get religious fanatics foaming at the mouth.

7 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Empty It said:
Always wanted an upside down cross to get religious fanatics foaming at the mouth.

Doing things solely for the point of annoying others.

Superiority complex type of thing imo. 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
10 hours ago, TheScarf said:
My parent's neighbour thinks he's a bit of a ticket and I was walking past one day and stopped to chat.  He's a nice enough guy. He was topless as it was roasting and he was changing the breaks or something on his car and he showed me his new 'only god can judge me' tattoo on his chest.

Leviticus 19:28; “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”

Or just mention Leviticus 19:28, which says, ”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”

No idea if it's true for all of them, but at least some Jewish cemeteries won't accept bodies that are tattooed. One of the wife's cousins got himself tattooed for this exact reason (the lad had issues, to say the least).

Adds another horrible dimension to what was done during the Holocaust.

10 hours ago, coprolite said:

Also probably not a very welcone sight to someone whose son/personification/earthly manifestation was nailed to one to suffocate under his own body weight over a few days. 

I'm sure Bill Hicks did a skit about if Jesus came back and saw all these people wearing crosses it would be like JFK returning from the dead and seeing people wearing little rifles on a chain around their neck 

10 hours ago, GordonS said:

Leviticus 19:28; “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”

10 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
21 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Or just mention Leviticus 19:28, which says, ”You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.”

Sections of the bible are like buses.