Calling Cards of Morons

I vaguely remember an old joke about how an old firm game ended in a dull 0-0 due in the snow because they I introduced an orange ball. 

The punchline was Rangers players refused to kick it and Celtic players refused to pass it.

11 hours ago, Empty It said:
14 hours ago, Highland Capital said:
I've often wondered if there's an undiscovered disorder called Football Club Addiction where you start living your life and make choices in accordance to your team and have it affect every aspect of your life.  I'm sure it affects others also, but Old Firm fans seem to be, by a long way, the most common sufferers.
You can often tell the worst afflicted by their vehement viewpoint of the Israel/Palestine conflict despite never visiting the area or doing any research on it.

I believe its similar to these religious fanatics were they don't have the mental capacity to think for themselves so they just blindly follow a teams fanbase. Very popular with OF fans, they're like a cult.

Yep.  Only one letter different.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave poor reviews of items on Amazon, eBay, or any other online marketplace because they weren't happy with the seller.

Any time you're looking for potential problems people have had with a washer/dryer/vibrating sex tool/microwave, the worst reviews will always be dribbling morons giving it, "TUK 4 DAYS 2 ARIVE ABSALOOT DASGUSTANG"

9 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

People who describe themselves as having a 'no nonsense approach'.  

Folk who love to describe their own personalities and think of themselves as being a bit of a character are insufferable in general- ''and you know what i'm like!'' etc - but aye, saying someone ''doesn't suffer fools gladly'' ''calls a spade a spade'' ''tells it like it is'' or is even just outspoken is usually just another way of saying they're a bit of a w****r. 

Edited by Fratelli

17 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

Folk who love to describe their own personality and think of themselves as being a bit of a character are insufferable in general- ''and you know what i'm like!'' etc - but aye, saying someone ''doesn't suffer fools gladly'' ''calls a spade a spade'' ''tells it like it is'' or is even just outspoken is usually just another way of saying they're a bit of a w****r. 

That’s the way they describe Boris.

image.jpeg.8c5fed80e19eefbd813ab1aaa0a4d291.jpeg

23 hours ago, Fratelli said:

Folk who love to describe their own personalities and think of themselves as being a bit of a character are insufferable in general- ''and you know what i'm like!'' etc - but aye, saying someone ''doesn't suffer fools gladly'' ''calls a spade a spade'' ''tells it like it is'' or is even just outspoken is usually just another way of saying they're a bit of a w****r. 

what the f**k else are they going to call it?

23 hours ago, Fratelli said:

Those are more or less the classic obituary euphemisms to say 'was a complete c**t' without actually offending the relatives of the deceased.