Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

So..

Explain Hamilton?

Hamilton: An American Musical is a sung-and-rapped-through musical by Lin-Manuel Miranda. It tells the story of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. Miranda said he was inspired to write the musical after reading the 2004 biography Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow. The show draws heavily from hip hop, as well as R&B, pop, soul, and traditional-style show tunes. It casts non-white actors as the Founding Fathers and other historical figures. Miranda described Hamilton as about "America then, as told by America now".

Private registration plates on their car(s).
That's featured more than once in here. I can't think of a bigger waste of money tbh. Not only that, but to pay thousand/s for something that makes folk look at you and think "What a w****r" genuinely baffles me.

As a variant on fans who think their team 'deserves' success, add those who are convinced they 'belong' in the top flight. "It's about time we were back in the top flight, where we belong" etc. Aye, well all you have to do is accumulate more points than anyone else in the division by the end of the season and that'll happen If you can't do that then no, you don't belong there.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Football fans who complain that footballers 'are too soft nowadays'.  It's usually the same people who think that managers should 'put the fear of God into players'.  This seems to come particularly from people who want their club appoint characters like Roy Keane, despite having a mediocre track record at best.

The Venn Diagram of this, plus people who think the belt should be reintroduced in schools, is virtually a circle.

1 hour ago, latapythelegend said:

Blame Kinnaird village for that. 

100%.

As a variant on fans who think their team 'deserves' success, add those who are convinced they 'belong' in the top flight. "It's about time we were back in the top flight, where we belong" etc. Aye, well all you have to do is accumulate more points than anyone else in the division by the end of the season and that'll happen If you can't do that then no, you don't belong there.
Give you a fiver to stick that in the Falkirk thread.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
16 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Give you a fiver to stick that in the Falkirk thread.

Let's see the fiver first.

32 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I see far more pundits saying that than fans.  I don't doubt there is fans who say it too of course.

My dad has a private registration plate and every time he changes his car it takes about two weeks longer than is necessary simply because he has to transfer the plates.

My dad also shaves his hair to the same length all over but refuses to buy a set of clippers and do it himself, instead paying a tenner at the barbers every time for a 5 minute hair cut. 

My dad is a moron. 

30 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

The Venn Diagram of this, plus people who think the belt should be reintroduced in schools, is virtually a circle.

Football fans who admire these bully-type managers and want folk like Roy Keane or Graeme Souness appointed are the same types of people who vote for Donald Trump.  They're knobs and they admire other knobs as it justifies them being knobs and they enjoy watching other knobs being even bigger knobs than them.

I applied for a job- passed the benchmark in testing and was awaiting an interview. Due to covid and going on virtual the campaign stopped and I wasn't able to be interviewed. They sent me the same fucking test to do to get another interview and I've only went and failed it. :lol:

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Hamilton: An American Musical is a sung-and-rapped-through musical by Lin-Manuel Miranda. It tells the story of American Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. Miranda said he was inspired to write the musical after reading the 2004 biography Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow. The show draws heavily from hip hop, as well as R&B, pop, soul, and traditional-style show tunes. It casts non-white actors as the Founding Fathers and other historical figures. Miranda described Hamilton as about "America then, as told by America now".

but-thats-not-important-right-now.jpg.5657e0ad7e7035b4eb01380d94de59ec.jpg

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:
Private registration plates on their car(s).

That's featured more than once in here. I can't think of a bigger waste of money tbh. Not only that, but to pay thousand/s for something that makes folk look at you and think "What a w****r" genuinely baffles me.

I'm not surprised. They're cringeworthy and utterly pointless.

Actually, the worst I've ever seen it was the carpark at Gleneagles. It's a very nice place and I like my golf, but there's something specific about it that seems to attract wankers like shite attracts flies. There were several cars parked across two spaces and someone more sympathetic to such pish explained to me that people apparently do that to avoid their cars being scratched. 

24 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

I'm not surprised. They're cringeworthy and utterly pointless.

If they help boost the income of even bigger wankers then I'm sure  the w****r community will be quite happy. 

On 29/03/2021 at 15:10, ParsJake said:

"I’ve loved living on the Costa del Sol and after five years... we applied but got rejected and so have no choice, although long term I think the Spanish will regret chucking us out of Spain."

I don't know who this jumped-up arsehole thinks he is, but I'm sure Spain will somehow find a way to manage without him.

This is hilarious.

Can't remember which thread Top Cat posted about folk who rant on about what they would do to folk who hurt their kids, but it made me think of another phrase that morons say...

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness".

Absolutely the phrase of a moron

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Can't remember which thread Top Cat posted about folk who rant on about what they would do to folk who hurt their kids, but it made me think of another phrase that morons say...

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness".

Absolutely the phrase of a moron

That is classic Facebook moron nonsense.