Calling Cards of Morons

Lip-syncing videos (or whatever they are called) when some, usually hugely smug-looking 'comedian' syncs the words to a song or a speech. Now that Trump is gone, the likes of Sarah Cooper (absolutely crazy she got a program out of it) will no doubt be hard up for material. 
Also, that in the other room guy too - who pretends to be Johnson or some idiot's speechwriter. 
Another idea like Cold War Steve that was mildy amusing once upon time, been piledrived in to the ground.
Fair dues to the folk behind it though, nice way to make some money on the back of morons who lap it up.
There's a whole show dedicated to this called Lip Sync Battle. My in-law said I should watch it as I'd love it. I turned off after the first song. How little she knows me. Absolute dogshite.

Not a calling card as such but a moron nonetheless.

Snow has started to melt here but it was cold this morning which meant half the pavements were icy, almost fell on my arse when I was out with the dog this morning. When I was on the path coming back to my building I shuffling/taking tiny steps to avoid slipping, guy comes out of our building, sees me walking like an old and does the same, woman comes out just behind him, sees us, rolls her eyes and struts down the path like it's a catwalk, proceeds of course to fall right on her arse then looks at me all pissed off, moron 

Snow has started to melt here but it was cold this morning which meant half the pavements were icy, almost fell on my arse when I was out with the dog this morning. When I was on the path coming back to my building I shuffling/taking tiny steps to avoid slipping, guy comes out of our building, sees me walking like an old and does the same, woman comes out just behind him, sees us, rolls her eyes and struts down the path like it's a catwalk, proceeds of course to fall right on her arse then looks at me all pissed off, moron 
Should've got herself a pair of thermagrip's fae Timpsons.

11 minutes ago, Torpar said:

I hope you and the other gentleman helped her to her feet  laughed your fucking heads off.

3 hours ago, Torpar said:

Did she land with a fud?

On 24/02/2021 at 16:30, Torpar said:

The recent snow fall has revealed a good couple of moron neighbours in my street.

One guy spent all day scooping the snow then walking about 20 feet to dump it on top of a drain. This was after he spent the previous night launching tons of sand and grit from a grit bin all over the place. 

A day or two went by and the snow hadn't melted over the drain but most of the sand had obviously blocked the drain as water had filled the entire area. So the same bloke goes out, clears the mountain of snow, scoops the slushy water away, lifts the drain and clears all the sand and dumps it...wait for it...in a disabled parking bay near hand. And a good wheelbarrow load of the stuff too. Why he didn't use the barrow to load the snow into earlier is beyond me too.

So, drain cleared, snow moved off the road and onto the nearby grass I assumed he'd move the sand pile. Nope. The sand gets left and he shovels the snow back onto the drain hes just cleared on the roadside, now taking up 2 car spaces instead of letting it melt on the communal grass bit that nobody gives a shit about.

Another neighbour cleared the snow on and around his car and dumped it on the pavement making it almost impossible to get over instead of scattering it.

The recent snow fall has revealed a good couple of moron neighbours in my street.
One guy spent all day scooping the snow then walking about 20 feet to dump it on top of a drain. This was after he spent the previous night launching tons of sand and grit from a grit bin all over the place. 
A day or two went by and the snow hadn't melted over the drain but most of the sand had obviously blocked the drain as water had filled the entire area. So the same bloke goes out, clears the mountain of snow, scoops the slushy water away, lifts the drain and clears all the sand and dumps it...wait for it...in a disabled parking bay near hand. And a good wheelbarrow load of the stuff too. Why he didn't use the barrow to load the snow into earlier is beyond me too.
So, drain cleared, snow moved off the road and onto the nearby grass I assumed he'd move the sand pile. Nope. The sand gets left and he shovels the snow back onto the drain hes just cleared on the roadside, now taking up 2 car spaces instead of letting it melt on the communal grass bit that nobody gives a shit about.
Another neighbour cleared the snow on and around his car and dumped it on the pavement making it almost impossible to get over instead of scattering it.
One of the local churches cleared their large entrance (f**k knows why as no one is meant to be there) onto the pavement either side creating a 4 foot mound of snow blocking the path forcing people to walk on the road, c***s.

13 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Snow always seems to bring out the morons, the superintendent of our apartment building cleared the path to the public pavement, the city then ploughed the pavement and left a bank of snow at the end of the building path, so you can get to the end of the path but then you have to get over the snow bank to get to the pavement. There was also a broken water main outside our building, the city workers came to survey the damage then sprayed painted where they needed to dig it up the next day, they sprayed painted on top of the snow and there was of course more snow that evening completely covering the spray paint

The 'piling snow on the pavement/disabled parking bay/neighbour's lawn' shit is useful as an indicator of who to eat first once the apocalypse comes.

Like folk who park across dropped kerbs, because they aren't disabled, so who cares?

26 minutes ago, BFTD said:

The 'piling snow on the pavement/disabled parking bay/neighbour's lawn' shit is useful as an indicator of who to eat first once the apocalypse comes.

Like folk who park across dropped kerbs, because they aren't disabled, so who cares?

Eating them also stops the genetics passing on. Guilt free meal. Win win.

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

Folk who say “stupid o’clock”, “gin o’clock” and that type of thing.

"It's 5 o'clock somewhere" at 2.23pm. When it's quite literally not 5 o'clock anywhere.

On 15/02/2021 at 22:14, GordonS said:

Animal Farm and 1984 are cautionary tales about authoritarianism. Left, right, makes no odds. 1984 is pretty explicit about that. Unfortunately twats with no sense of perspective use it against literally everything any government does to regulate life, from food safety to sex education. "Government is doing something I don't like, ergo it's 1984." Gie's peace Sharon.

I've often asked the question of those who throw out '1984' and 'Orwellian' at every thing they don't like - if the Illuminati or New World Order or whatever were actually formulating a worldwide plan to force their will upon the people, why would they use the most famous piece of dystopian, authoritarian fiction in history as a blueprint? 

Given they apparently control EVERYTHING, would they not be a bit more subtle and have access to a tad more resources than just going 'can't be fucked coming up with a plan, just copy 1984 and change a few details here and there'?