Calling Cards of Morons

On 23/12/2020 at 00:08, Raidernation said:

I have never found that different drinks made be behave differently when drunk. I just tended to get talkative then sleepy regardless of whether it was wine, beer or spirits.

I used to work with a guy who would go to great lengths to emphasise how little he drank and how it would always make him very sleepy on those "very rare occasions" he did imbibe. His complexion and demeanour suggested otherwise. 

I used to work with a guy who would go to great lengths to emphasise how little he drank and how it would always make him very sleepy on those "very rare occasions" he did imbibe. His complexion and demeanour suggested otherwise. 

I remember being at a funeral some years ago where one man who only appeared to be drinking soft drink was telling anyone who would listen how much better his health and life was since he gave up drinking alcohol
He was absolutely fuckin hammered, probably the worst out of all of us! Some people think if they just say something then everyone wilp believe it

• 1 month later...

There was a restaurant in Inverness where some guy proposed to his girlfriend while they were eating their dinner with the ring in one hand while filming it on his phone with the other.

Why do people feel the need to film absolutely everything?

Edited by Highland Capital

Not quite the same, but one of the wife's middle-aged relatives separated from her husband on the morning of our wedding, and basically announced that she was single by joining all the young women waiting to catch the bouquet.

She didn't catch it, but knocked a couple of the wife's friends off their feet in a frantic dive to get there first.