Calling Cards of Morons

20 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You edited out the part I said they were violent arseholes and added it back in on your post.

Are you trying to start a fight?

Sorry mate, you know what I'm like when I've been drinking Brita filtered water all morning! 

Apparently I hug everyone when I'm pished.
Don't think it goes any further than that, but [mention=27442]Stellaboz[/mention] is stocious and the night is still young...
I'm off to bed very shortly and in no state to have relations. Next time though.

4 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

I can agree with that, you usually drink them faster too.

And you speed up the more you have, unlike beer where you usually slow down and you're more aware you're getting pished. Spirits pished I go from feeling fine to out of it in minutes.

Was about to say the same, it's a higher content than red bull,   also if we drank caffeine in the same cultural way that we drink alcohol then it would be coffee shops that would have to be licensed with bouncers on the door and ID checks, great in moderation but if we were all heading down to weatherbucks to tan  6 or 7 double espressos before the fitbaw then there would be just as much if not more bother/ rowdiness as there is with folk drinking alcohol.

Pish, I'll drink at least that much coffee each day before lunch, can't say I've ever wanted to get into bother or cause rowdiness during the working day.

I tend to get a bit more aggressive on Vodka which would tie in with the theory of past behaviours as that's what I used to drink when I was a young rapscallion always getting in bother. It's probably why drinking cider gets me drunk faster and wants to howk my last fortnight's food up, too. 

Just stick to lager, rum or gin nowadays. Although I must desist from drinking gin as that woman's drink is going to do me in. 

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

This is extremely niche, but people with laptops and they're all covered in stickers like 'hackathon 2018' and shite like that.

'VL fest 2013' too.

People who organise house parties in the middle of a pandemic, get the police at their door, reconvene the party when they've left, then get busted again a few hours later.

BBC News - Covid: Five charged after Nottingham house party broken up twice
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-55386204

On 22/12/2020 at 13:41, WhiteRoseKillie said:

I'd add Newcastle Brown to that - Mrs WRK used to moan at me for drinking it because of my arsiness. I reckoned it was a vicious circle of me reacting to her complaining, therefore justifying her complaining, leading to me becoming more entrenched in my favoured drink. Then, in my late twenties, I experienced a couple of total black-outs after drinking a not-too-huge amount of the stuff. Literally, about five, maybe six (500ml) bottles over a daytime/evening session. Well within my limits at the time, but there are parts of those weekends which I never, ever got back into the memory.

I heard horror stories about Newcastle Brown, but it never affected me any more adversely than most other alcoholic drinks.

On 23/12/2020 at 00:08, Raidernation said:

I have never found that different drinks made be behave differently when drunk. I just tended to get talkative then sleepy regardless of whether it was wine, beer or spirits.

I was a right carnaptious c*** when on the whisky.

• 2 weeks later...

Fill their neighbours' bins with their Christmas wrapping paper and boxes, and don't even bother taking the address labels off their Amazon parcels.

On 23/12/2020 at 11:19, MixuFruit said:

This is extremely niche, but people with laptops and they're all covered in stickers like 'hackathon 2018' and shite like that.

We get provided with top spec MacBook Pros at work that, in my opinion, are very nice looking pieces of kit. Then the absolute VLs that work in technology (not me of course, I’m really cool) cover them in the biggest amount of shite. Stickers for Conda, every database vendor under the sun and so on. It’s the same at conferences, folk love getting given stickers.