Calling Cards of Morons

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

Do they taste as bad as they smell? 

4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Oh yes. And you taste them for a looooooong time after you've eaten it. Plus everyone in the vicinity hates your guts so you can't even breathe out. Not that you'd want to because of the sensation that you've been huffing petrol. The witchety grub I had in Australia was more appetizing.  

This. Everything I ate for a good while afterwards, regardless of how strong a flavour each thing was, just tasted of durian.

Anthony Bourdain's description of durian: Your breath will smell as if you’d been French-kissing your dead grandmother.

Not sure why he felt the need to make his analogy weirdly incestuous but here we are. 

7 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Anthony Bourdain's description of durian: Your breath will smell as if you’d been French-kissing your dead grandmother.

Not sure why he felt the need to make his analogy weirdly incestuous but here we are. 

Maybe a well known smell round his way. 

12 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Despite now being a vegetarian, I've always fancied trying that ultra smelly Swedish fish.

I'm drawn to the idea of doing things for no other reason than I haven't done them before. A sort of ongoing bucket list. When it comes to food, I've had a go at most of the well-known yeeeuch type foods but fermented fish is still on my 'to do' list. I don't fancy eating it from a jar and as I'm not anticipating being in Scandinavia any time soon, I'm not sure how long it will be before I can tick that one off.

4 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

You been following me???

Meilleurs GIFs Spy Kids | Gfycat

I've discovered that I quite enjoy doing those ReCaptcha picture "puzzles". You know; click on all the traffic lights to prove you're not a robot (and help their robots become smarter).

It's like helping the wean do their homework. Until they get to the high school and you realise you're thicker than you were thirty years ago.

Parents who don't make their kids change out of their school uniforms when they get home from school. 

Was in Asda about 8 tonight and there was a family in doing their shopping, kids still decked out in their school shoes, trousers and jumpers.

Was the same when I was in school. You'd all go home from school then head down the park (in the summer) for a massive game of football before tea, and there would be a couple of boys turn up still wearing their school gear. 

I always thought it was the mark of a mink. 

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Parents who don't make their kids change out of their school uniforms when they get home from school. 

Was in Asda about 8 tonight and there was a family in doing their shopping, kids still decked out in their school shoes, trousers and jumpers.

Was the same when I was in school. You'd all go home from school then head down the park (in the summer) for a massive game of football before tea, and there would be a couple of boys turn up still wearing their school gear. 

Mink? It would just have marked you down as not sufficiently disliking school enough when I was a kid. You'd have been a posey wee swot who wasn't desperate to immediately cast off the hated shackles of educational oppression.

Unless you're assuming they'll be wearing the same clothes again the next day?

I was made to take the school clothes off as soon as I got home but that was more down to the fact I tore through the knees and elbows of clothing at an exceptional rate. I'd just get bunged back out in half tore trackies to go dive about the streets again. Wouldn't be allowed near school with holes in jumpers or trousers. An element of keeping up with the Jones', IMO.

St Mirren signing a player on loan who is out injured for 8 weeks, when the next transfer window opens in 8 weeks. 

They've also agreed that the player can be recalled, about 3 weeks after the initial lay off is completed. 

41 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

St Mirren signing a player on loan who is out injured for 8 weeks, when the next transfer window opens in 8 weeks. 

They've also agreed that the player can be recalled, about 3 weeks after the initial lay off is completed. 

St Moron

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Am I missing something here or how did this guy pass a medical?

I've discovered that I quite enjoy doing those ReCaptcha picture "puzzles". You know; click on all the traffic lights to prove you're not a robot (and help their robots become smarter).
It's like helping the wean do their homework. Until they get to the high school and you realise you're thicker than you were thirty years ago.
I hate doing Google's work for them, lazy fucks. But the boy who invented captcha also started Duolingo so he's par for the course as far as I'm concerned.

As soon as I got home the first thing I did was take off my school gear and put on something more comfortable. f**k going around the rest of the day in school gear, absolute minter behavior.

12 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Mink? It would just have marked you down as not sufficiently disliking school enough when I was a kid. You'd have been a posey wee swot who wasn't desperate to immediately cast off the hated shackles of educational oppression.

Unless you're assuming they'll be wearing the same clothes again the next day?

Well yes. I'd have thought it was obvious what I was implying. 

14 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I hate them

When you have to identify traffic lights is it just the lightbox or does the whole apparatus including the pole count? 

And they call zebra crossings "crosswalks" 

Absolute b*****ds