Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

My longest-lasting jacket was a Prada thing. I gave it a hard life but it stood up to the punishment of years of pub/football etc. Was sadder to see it go than I was with various family members. 

I've never gotten over spending a fortune on a Gore Tex Prada jacket, and on the first night I wore it out, my blootered mate stumbled against me with a fag in hand resulting in a massive obvious burn hole (on a white jacket). It lasted one night.

It still smarts to this day!

14 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I didn't realise Australia was such a literal culture. Do you use your drivey to get work, or consume drinkys when you're thirsty?

They actually don't say runnos or runnys, I just made that up, but it wouldn't surprise me if some did. For clarification I was referring specifically to running shoes for running as opposed to trainers/gutties. 

Drivey or drinky wouldn't work as they're not abbreviations. 

They actually don't say runnos or runnys, I just made that up, but it wouldn't surprise me if some did. For clarification I was referring specifically to running shoes for running as opposed to trainers/gutties. 
Drivey or drinky wouldn't work as they're not abbreviations. 

Stop being so fùcking wanky.

On 22/01/2020 at 21:29, 19QOS19 said:

Walking the dog earlier and saw an old bathtub in a garden full of manky water. Who the f**k would keep the plug in?!

Jeffrey Dahmer.

I dunno, it seems like plenty of folk like giving their DNA to strangers on the internet.

Possibly related to your pineapple post, which surely isn't something anybody really does?

I've a few on my FB feed celebrating today.

Going back 5 years I don't remember any of them actually complaining about Europe whenever we spoke.

In recent years they've slowly turned more and more against those bloody foreigners the more they read their papers.

The ratio of Newspaper readers to Brexit voter is quite something.

I've a few on my FB feed celebrating today.
Going back 5 years I don't remember any of them actually complaining about Europe whenever we spoke.
In recent years they've slowly turned more and more against those bloody foreigners the more they read their papers.
The ratio of Newspaper readers to Brexit voter is quite something.

This should be combined into a few threads on here!
“Annoying things people write on Facebook”
“The normalisation of the far right”
“c***s”
“Absolute c***s”
“Silly, silly, silly c***s”

What a disaster!