Calling Cards of Morons

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:
13 hours ago, Highland Capital said:
Refer to Nicola Sturgeon as Jimmy Krankie.

I refuse to believe that anyone actually does this in real life. Beyond minter. You'd spontaneously vomit in their face.

I see it a lot.

Maybe says more about the company I keep

Quite something they will vote for Bo Jo and his shit but wee Nov looks JK so no getting my vote.

Usually OF fans

23 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Refer to Nicola Sturgeon as Jimmy Krankie.

I work down in England a fair bit and this is fairly common. Along with 'you had your vote' and 'you couldn't manage on your own'.

I  avoid talking about politics but nevertheless they're quite keen on making sure I'm informed of their opinion. 

Guest Moomintroll

I work down in England a fair bit and this is fairly common. Along with 'you had your vote' and 'you couldn't manage on your own'.
I  avoid talking about politics but nevertheless they're quite keen on making sure I'm informed of their opinion. 

I work in Liverpool, in spite of my overall take on things, I do enjoy pointing out how rubbish Scottish Labour are in comparison.

Delighted not to be in England anymore if this Jimmy Krankie stuff is true. For this, and a variety of other reasons. That'd be like us referring to Boris as...I dunno, something that implies I don't find him physically attractive, as though that's more important than his politics and personality.

Does that mean they find Boris, Jezza et al sexy?  :shutup

3 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Delighted not to be in England anymore if this Jimmy Krankie stuff is true. For this, and a variety of other reasons. That'd be like us referring to Boris as...I dunno, something that implies I don't find him physically attractive, as though that's more important than his politics and personality.

Does that mean they find Boris, Jezza et al sexy?  :shutup

Boris looks like Barney Rubble.