Calling Cards of Morons

22 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

I mind seeing a load of those kind of cars parked in a church and twigged it was a funeral for one of them who must have driven into a wall or whatever. You'd think this'd give pause for reflection.

You should've slowly driven by the funeral blasting 'Ironic' by Alanis Morrisette. That would've cheered up proceedings. 

On 20/10/2019 at 14:29, Angusfifer said:

Their exhausts always sound fucked for some reason. You'd think if you were into cars you would get them replaced... 

Maybe that's why their exhausts are f****d...

I was walking home with the wife and child today when from behind I could hear the familiar beat of a true winner in life. The stereo was pumping out some joiner music beat and the windows were down for everyone to enjoy his tunes.

You can only imagine my surprise when he drew level with me and it wasn't a teenager in a hatchback but a 40+ male in a saloon.

Tragic doesn't begin to cover my thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...

Leaving raging messages in the 'Questions & Answers' section of Google's listing for a business and expecting a response, rather than actually getting in touch with the business directly.

Bonus idiocy points if there are already hundreds of unanswered questions along the lines of "YOUSE NEVER TURNT UP MA MAW BIN WATEIN AW DAY CUD OV TOWD HER U WURENT CUMMIN WERE DU AH GET MA MUNNY BAK"

Thinking that "Don't eat yellow snow" is the funniest thing ever.

I first heard it over 50 years ago and I'm sure it was far from new then. I've  probably heard it/seen it written a million times since and it hasn't got any funnier. Yet for some reason, men of a certain age will trot it out at every opportunity and each one seems to think they're the wittiest guy on the planet.

9 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Thinking that "Don't eat yellow snow" is the funniest thing ever.

I first heard it over 50 years ago and I'm sure it was far from new then. I've  probably heard it/seen it written a million times since and it hasn't got any funnier. Yet for some reason, men of a certain age will trot it out at every opportunity and each one seems to think they're the wittiest guy on the planet.

Laplanders tell their kids that to stop them getting shroomed out of their boxes when herding reindeer. The reindeer diet is mainly bracken and psilocybin.

Spoiler

Some of that may be untrue, or not.

Guest Moomintroll
Saying that a football player has won a game or championship or even the World Cup ,single-handed
Unless you have ever been a moron, you wouldn't understand how to be a fucking moron.

38 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
59 minutes ago, A96 said:
Saying that a football player has won a game or championship or even the World Cup ,single-handed

Unless you have ever been a moron, you wouldn't understand how to be a fucking moron.

Is that the Ayrshire variation of the “Takes one to know one” retort commonly heard in primary school playgrounds ?

16 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

People who, after you get put out the cup, look at the tie of the team who put you out and say "look at the draw we could have had" 

Fucking infuriates me. 

People don't seem to realise, they wouldn't be the same number.