Calling Cards of Morons

On holiday in the states just now and have noticed a trend. If you’re waiting in line for a fast food place or coffee shop, with big fucking menus above the counter, Americans seem to wait til they’ve got to the front of the queue and only then read the menu as if its come as a huge surprise that they need to order something, change their mind, have a discussion with the staff member, then look around the rest of the queue as if they are looking for someone to agree with their choice (and actually some of the c***s do engage like this) and then finally say ‘im gonna do the ...’. ‘Im gonna do the’ ? What the f**k is that. Its right up their with c***s and the ‘living my best life’ patter. I am having a nice time though.

9 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

A bunch of bearded, dandruff infested, halitosis breathing dullards 

Like all hipsters really. 

You forgot the "full of their own importance" bit though. 

10 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Real Ale Drinkers 

A bunch of bearded, dandruff infested, halitosis breathing dullards 

I knew one of those once.

The c**t would order a half pint of cloudy brown liquid and a packet of cheese and onion, after polishing off the crisps he would then complain that the beer didn't taste right.

On holiday in the states just now and have noticed a trend. If you’re waiting in line for a fast food place or coffee shop, with big fucking menus above the counter, Americans seem to wait til they’ve got to the front of the queue and only then read the menu as if its come as a huge surprise that they need to order something, change their mind, have a discussion with the staff member, then look around the rest of the queue as if they are looking for someone to agree with their choice (and actually some of the c***s do engage like this) and then finally say ‘im gonna do the ...’. ‘Im gonna do the’ ? What the f**k is that. Its right up their with c***s and the ’living my best life’ patter. I am having a nice time though.

This 100%! Get to f**k with it.