Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:
Imagine glory hunting a fucking cricket team, that is the most tragic thing I have heard. If you must watch cricket at least endure the Scottish pish.

Didn't they just get beat?

England did yes, Scotland usually do unless they play England.

1 hour ago, Romeo said:
1 hour ago, Adam101 said:
Imagine glory hunting a fucking cricket team, that is the most tragic thing I have heard. If you must watch cricket at least endure the Scottish pish.

Didn't they just get beat?

They did. The reason I know this is because I went into work tonight and a workmate excitedly said to me, "Did you see we beat the Poms at the cricket?" 

"No Chris, I'm only into football" - like I tell my work colleagues EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME they try to talk to me about their stupid sports. 

"Oh right, I just thought you'd enjoy it because you guys hate the English".

f**k sake. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

They did. The reason I know this is because I went into work tonight and a workmate excitedly said to me, "Did you see we beat the Poms at the cricket?" 

"No Chris, I'm only into football" - like I tell my work colleagues EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME they try to talk to me about their stupid sports. 

"Oh right, I just thought you'd enjoy it because you guys hate the English".

f**k sake. 

I work with an Indian guy who absolutely despises Pakistan and everyone in it.

Much hilarity to be had pretending to support Pakistan at the recent world cup.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Funnily enough, I had a lengthy discussion with an Indian guy at work the other day about their history with Pakistan and the role the British had to play in it. He said he has no ill will towards any Pakistanis until it comes to cricket and then it turns to hatred. He said he can't be in the same room as a Pakistani if cricket is being discussed. 

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Funnily enough, I had a lengthy discussion with an Indian guy at work the other day about their history with Pakistan and the role the British had to play in it. He said he has no ill will towards any Pakistanis until it comes to cricket and then it turns to hatred. He said he can't be in the same room as a Pakistani if cricket is being discussed. 

What does he think of Ally McCoist?

13 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I heard Ally McCoist say it on the radio. Turns out he loves cricket and is a massive fan of the English team. 

Unless he's getting mixed up thanks to a certain thread on here, and just loves the OO

4 hours ago, deej said:

Image result for peep show lift scene

This did my head in in my previous place as we were on the 8th floor and it took fucking ages to take the lift down because of those in floors below doing this.  

Worse still, we had toilets on every 2nd floor and between floors.  Regularly, they would use the toilet and then walk UP to the floor and take the lift one floor DOWN to their floor!  

20 hours ago, Romeo said:

I enjoyed winding up an Indian colleague by asking if England were India's big cricket rivals.