Calling Cards of Morons

19 minutes ago, Dele said:

Shandon has no shoulders, terrible footwear and is tee total yet he's fucking loaded, married to a stunner and has the king dug. 

FML. 

How do you know she’s a stunner? @Bairnardo been passing the photos around again?

I don’t know who this Invernessian hanger on is but I’ve been away for many years. Can’t think of an Edinburgh equivalent, maybe Grant Scott or Jane Park?

Is Jane Park that lassie who won the lottery, got lots of surgery and now spends her time trying (unsuccessfully) to get on any reality tv show that’ll take her?

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Is Jane Park that lassie who won the lottery, got lots of surgery and now spends her time trying (unsuccessfully) to get on any reality tv show that’ll take her?

Pretty sure she also put an advert out for a boyfriend and was prepared to give them £60k or something like that

14 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Is it just me who finds small towns like this, where one person can give an incredibly vague description of a person and instantly have multiple people know who they’re talking about, incredibly weird and creepy?

Famous people come to Inverness regularly as it isn't some Old Firm cesspit over spill housing estate like most places south of Perth, but this guy is all over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram in every one of these famous person's photos with his arm round them and advertising his clothes shop.  

That's the weird and creepy bit.

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

She was going out with a young boy at Dundee last year. 

She was shagging a couple of United's youth at the same time. 

26 minutes ago, Dele said:

She was going out with a young boy at Dundee last year. 

She was shagging a couple of United's youth at the same time. 

She has had some “colourful” associates too (and I don’t mean those dayglo dossers).