Calling Cards of Morons

C**ts with 'full time mummy' in their Facebook/Twitter bio.
We get it, you're unemployed.

Boils. My. Piss.

Does that pish mean that working mums are part-time mums? Does it f**k. Every (good) parent is a full-time parent. You're a stay at home mum ya boot.

13 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Declaring their support (particularly in twibbon form) for Soldier F.

On Facebook the type of morons who do this will almost always have their profile picture surrounded by poppies as well.

The same idiots will probably also post "Free Tommy Robinson" at some point. Twats.

On Facebook the type of morons who do this will almost always have their profile picture surrounded by poppies as well.

The same idiots will probably also post "Free Tommy Robinson" at some point. Twats.

Anyone with any type of banner over their profile picture probably deserves castration tbh. Especially if it's a political view.

4 minutes ago, parxyz said:

Anyone with any type of banner over their profile picture probably deserves castration tbh. Especially if it's a political view.

It's the folk who have e.g. the French tricolour on their profile after a tragedy that seem a bit OFTW as well, I'm always reminded of the Ralph Wiggum "I'm helping!" meme when I see that. I also can't take anyone with the Brexit Party/UKIP logo as their profile picture seriously in any way.

Any “filtered” photos, Ken the ones with like halos or puppy ears etc. as a “profile” pic anywhere.

For example, was scoping Tinder and there’s middle aged women with this shite up there. Sorry but you’re not 15 do grow up!

Any “filtered” photos, Ken the ones with like halos or puppy ears etc. as a “profile” pic anywhere.

For example, was scoping Tinder and there’s middle aged women with this shite up there. Sorry but you’re not 15 do grow up!
It's folk who find these things hilarious that baffle me. Two folk on Gogglebox there were looking at them and in fits of laughter. My sister in law does it all the time and always finds it funny as well. No idea how grown adults find this shite amusing never mind hilarious.

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
13 hours ago, Raidernation said:

It's folk who find these things hilarious that baffle me. Two folk on Gogglebox there were looking at them and in fits of laughter. My sister in law does it all the time and always finds it funny as well. No idea how grown adults find this shite amusing never mind hilarious.

You're turning into a very grumpy old man. :(

At the risk of sounding like a grumpy old man I totally agree.

Boils. My. Piss.

Does that pish mean that working mums are part-time mums? Does it f**k. Every (good) parent is a full-time parent. You're a stay at home mum ya boot.

It’s even worse when the kid is actually spending 6 hours a day at school.

On 12/07/2019 at 22:11, 19QOS19 said:
On 12/07/2019 at 18:07, Raidernation said:

You watch gogglebox, you can't criticise f**k all.  Ever. 

I’ve never seen it for more than a couple of minutes at a time but it seems to be pretty dreadful. As a concept I can’t think of many things worse and it produces thicko minor celebrities for the shit reality TV circuit. Also can’t understand why people watch these “Some knob-end reacts to something they’re watching” videos youtube keeps recommending to me either. It’s like choosing to watch Paul Merson shout to Jeff about a game of football rather than just watching the game.

The Royle Family was dece but.