Calling Cards of Morons

22 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Also, people who pronounce words like 'girl' and 'film' as two syllables. 

They are quite clearly pronounced ‘girrel’ and ‘fillum’, you very northern Englishman.

8 minutes ago, The OP said:

Exactly. Go back to England Englishman.

Cheerio Jock.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Has it f**k.  Your average Snecky is even more whiny and nasally than your average Celtic supporter.

And amongst those whines and nasally noises are some excellently pronounced words. ^_^

19 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Football commentators who talk complete inane drivel (which is about 99% of them).

None in the same league as Liam "world class" MacLeod. I have switched the football off because of him and his ridiculous exaggerations.

None in the same league as Liam "world class" MacLeod. I have switched the football off because of him and his ridiculous exaggerations.

Not even close to Steve McManaman who is by a considerable distance, the worst commentator in football.

Wait, there are people who pronounce Amazon as "Ama-zin"? I swear I've never heard this.

Also, I worked in IT for years and never heard Data pronounced any other way than the robot from Star Trek's name., albeit perhaps without the American twang. How else would you pronounce it? "Dah-TAH"?

Wait, there are people who pronounce Amazon as "Ama-zin"? I swear I've never heard this.
Also, I worked in IT for years and never heard Data pronounced any other way than the robot from Star Trek's name., albeit perhaps without the American twang. How else would you pronounce it? "Dah-TAH"?
I worked with a project manager from South Africa who said "dah-ta" (or more like da-ra) at least 10 times a day and it was fucking horrific. Completely put me off a decent project.

2 minutes ago, WeAreElgin said:
19 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I worked with a project manager from South Africa who said "dah-ta" (or more like da-ra) at least 10 times a day and it was fucking horrific. Completely put me off a decent project.

Being South African, I doubt that was the most horrific thing their accent produced.

Alan, you can't!!