Calling Cards of Morons

Before Diana there wasn’t any of this grief culture bollocks where morons try to out grieve each other to somehow look more caring.
Its really weird.

I don’t understand people being upset at the death of people they have never known personally.

I get being a bit sad that you won’t hear/read/see their work again or anything new from them but the ones who cry as though they’ve lost their mothers are just weird.

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

I don’t understand people being upset at the death of people they have never known personally.

I get being a bit sad that you won’t hear/read/see their work again or anything new from them but the ones who cry as though they’ve lost their mothers are just weird.

Then they queue for hours to sign a book of remembrance!

Totally bizarre behaviour 

21 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
22 hours ago, A96 said:
Morons , definitely.  Daft c***s, aye.
But just plain c***s ?...... not necessarily

c**t found

That’ll be a first for you.

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

No doubt we'll see mass hysteria when the queen dies.

I'm hoping dementia will set in first and she'll go on some murder spree of the palace servants before feeding their flesh to her corgis.

Seriously though, what's ghoulish to me is that all the major TV stations have probably got tragic "memorial" documentaries fully filmed and  ready to go for any famous figure who looks as if they might pop their clogs sometime soon.

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

I'm hoping dementia will set in first and she'll go on some murder spree of the palace servants before feeding their flesh to her corgis.

Seriously though, what's ghoulish to me is that all the major TV stations have probably got tragic "memorial" documentaries fully filmed and  ready to go for any famous figure who looks as if they might pop their clogs sometime soon.

The BBC has special protocols for it, across radio and TV. Would imagine others have the same.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
12 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:
I blame Elton John.

Why, he wasn't even driving the car.

She died on a Saturday evening mind you...

Henri Paul had clearly been listening to his song 'Saturday night's alright for drinking a bottle of brandy whilst on heavy duty anti depressants then driving your BMW at 100 through a tunnel with tight bends' and took it literally 

Fuckin commies. 
I'll be getting the commemorative plate and the limited edition coin. They will be worth a fortune in years to come. 

I worked in a retail jewelers for a spell in the 80s. I remember one saddo brought in a Charles and Di wedding commemorative china plate “to see how much it’s worth now”.

About 100% less than you paid for it mate.

Best thing about the Peoples Princess dying was I got a morning off work in Safeways.
I've always held her dear to my heart after that. 
I worked for Radio Rentals at the time and the amount of absolute seethe from some types when I turned up to collect their TV on the day of the funeral, which was an agreed date with them before it all happened, was hilarious.

6 hours ago, nsr said:

Im sure she had ditched all her Corgis. Also the BBC will probably shut down it will be either rolling news or just be somber music. Most countries do this for the royals which I think is quite odd especially the ones who live remote lives from their subjects. At least the Japanese Emperor meets normal folk and sits on the floor despite living in great luxury.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

She died on a Saturday evening mind you...

Henri Paul had clearly been listening to his song 'Saturday night's alright for drinking a bottle of brandy whilst on heavy duty anti depressants then driving your BMW at 100 through a tunnel with tight bends' and took it literally 

Are you suggesting she died due to a combination of this and moronically not wearing a seatbelt, rather than hired Royal paparazzi assassin goons?

Edited by The OP