Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

People who get excited about the birth of a royal baby or indeed anything remotely related to The Royal Family are total c***s

But, but, but..................

It's going to 'change' the country. 

Apparently.

It's just what we need.

They say. 

Fuckmooks!!!!! 

:lol: 

Guest Moomintroll
But, but, but..................
It's going to 'change' the country. 
Apparently.
It's just what we need.
They say. 
Fuckmooks!!!!! 
[emoji38] 
Have a Charles for fuckmook.

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

People who get excited about the birth of a royal baby or indeed anything remotely related to The Royal Family are total c***s

Some lassie at work stood up yesterday and announced that 'Harry' has had a baby.

I was wondering who the f**k Harry is, thinking that perhaps it's someone who works upstairs or along in the lab blocks. 

All the other lassies in the office were giving it 'awwww!' and other such reactions. Genuinely stunned that anyone could give a single shit.

58 minutes ago, Dele said:

Have you not spent all your days in the RAF? 

No. On some of them, I did do some work. 

It's just a job. Just like yours. 

BBC News was quite funny last night. 15mins of a 30min programme on a woman giving birth to a baby who has almost as little chance of becoming King as I do then 'Oh aye and in other news a million species are at risk of extinction'. 

Edited by The OP

5 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Morons , definitely.  Daft c***s, aye.

But just plain c***s ?...... not necessarily

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Some lassie at work stood up yesterday and announced that 'Harry' has had a baby.

I was wondering who the f**k Harry is, thinking that perhaps it's someone who works upstairs or along in the lab blocks. 

All the other lassies in the office were giving it 'awwww!' and other such reactions. Genuinely stunned that anyone could give a single shit.

My mum messaged me to tell me it had been born and I spent ages wondering how she could failed to have noticed I can't stand the Royal Family and don't give a toss. 

5 hours ago, The OP said:

BBC News was quite funny last night. 15mins of a 30min programme on a woman giving birth to a baby who has almost as little chance of becoming King as I do then 'Oh aye and in other news a million species are at risk of extinction'. 

The Sun today had the first seven pages plus a 16 page pullout devoted to the latest lizard birth

Think the impending doom of a million species got half a page in the 30s somewhere.

12 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I used to go out with a girl who got a phone call from her hysterical mum crying down the phone, "Diana's deeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad". My girlfriend at the time was racking her brain trying to think who Diana was until she asked her mum and was told Princess Diana. I never got to meet her mum, thank f**k. 

31 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Really ??

These people are fucking ill.

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I used to go out with a girl who got a phone call from her hysterical mum crying down the phone, "Diana's deeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad". My girlfriend at the time was racking her brain trying to think who Diana was until she asked her mum and was told Princess Diana. I never got to meet her mum, thank f**k. 

Her maw sounds like the type who was almost certainly calling Diana a hoor and other such names before the hysteria. All media fed and greedily and readily swallowed by morons.

No doubt we'll see mass hysteria when the queen dies.

Edited by DA Baracus