Calling Cards of Morons

I had a pal in England years ago who called his cat Moon Unit.

Totally unrelated fact: his brother was one of the 4 rowers in the boat when Steve Redgrave won his 5th Olympic gold medal. Said brother couldn't make a Carter USM gig and gave me his ticket - I ended up on Carter Live at Brixton.

This has to be one of the worst posts I've ever read on this site.

For years going to the shed pre-match was comfortably the highlight of going to Scotland games for me. The atmosphere is fucking amazing, and there's plenty of bars to choose from so no hanging about waiting for beer.

Delighted to have given you the opportunity to go for hyperbole. ( How delighted could I be to learn that my post was not just poor, not absolutely awful, no, not even just screamingly bad, but the worst ever? Wow! Praise from Caesar etc ) The utter condemnation leaves me ruined.

Delighted to have given you the opportunity to go for hyperbole. ( How delighted could I be to learn that my post was not just poor, not absolutely awful, no, not even just screamingly bad, but the worst ever? Wow! Praise from Caesar etc ) The utter condemnation leaves me ruined.
Not hyperbole. You left me literally open-mouthed in disgust.

I will never forget this moment.

57 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Not one, but two wallopers on the bus failing to grasp the concept that holding a phone to your ear does away with the need to have the volume up loud enough for everyone else to hear both sides of the conversations.

The concept of a private conversation seems to have disappeared these days.

Now it's all about shouting and being shouted at. So everybody can grasp just how important they are.

Also this holding the phone at arms length talking at it. Bellendery of the highest order. These twats are going to tremendous lengths these days to avoid using their phone as an actual phone. 

:) 

11 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

The concept of a private conversation seems to have disappeared these days.

Now it's all about shouting and being shouted at. So everybody can grasp just how important they are.

I saw a guy on a busy bus a few months back talking away on his phone about some deal he'd pulled at some meeting, only for a real call to start ringing mid-flow.

Can't beat a good public humiliation. 

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I saw a guy on a busy bus a few months back talking away on his phone about some deal he'd pulled at some meeting, only for a real call to start ringing mid-flow.

That is upsettingly cringeworthy. 

3 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Easy way to get out of that.

Apparently :eusa_think:

"Can I stop you there, there's a call on the other line, I'll pop you on hold"

:lol:

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Any tinpot local fm that plays the same shit day in day out with banal soulless banter. It’s torture if someone at work listens to it.

Just Bauer Media really;  Regional shite with the same core programming, graphics, and like you say, utter shite chart music.  Would be good if they played stuff other than the pish full-time mummies listen to before they go and get pumped after the pubs every weekend.

DAB is where it's at lads.  

Central FM in Falkirk plays a much woder variation of music than loads of other stations.

Just googled Bauer media never knew about them and was actually about to ask about Forth/Tay/Northsound and the way they transition seamlessly I knew they must have been connected but didnt know the detail.

They are particularly bad. The DJs are fucking abysmal