Calling Cards of Morons

Instead of the correct 'You fucking jammy cunt bastard.  You better fucking give me something after all the times I've helped you out over the years!'

9 hours ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

People who clap the holder of a winning raffle ticket. Yea, well done : you bought that beautifully!

I bet you congratulate someone on getting pregnant which requires less skill! 

Private number plates on cars - especially the ones that are a ridiculous attempt at spelling out the owners name. If you want your name on the back of your car get a stencil and a can of spray paint and do it properly, or get a " Kevin and Tracey" sticker for the top of the front windscreen as they did in the late 70s. Worst I saw was what appeared to be random letters on one but when I stopped behind that car at traffic lights the plate had the names of the guy's 3 children in much smaller letters underneath!!! So the guy went to the effort of getting a private plate and then the additional effort of having to explain to others what it meant. Now that is a weapons grade walloper.

Give your child a generic name, but spelling it incorrectly so that they can be an "invididual".
Today I met a Karn, a Nikla and an Aylay.

Is Aylay pronounced as Eilidh or Islay? Get in the fucking bin either way.

Yup, stupid spelling of names & worse still, naming kids after TV characters! What’s that all about? A couple I know, both very good friends of mine & very nice, decent people, decided to call their son “Jax” after the character in Sons of Anarchy. Why? I’m thinking of fire bombing their house tbqh.

Yup, stupid spelling of names & worse still, naming kids after TV characters! What’s that all about? A couple I know, both very good friends of mine & very nice, decent people, decided to call their son “Jax” after the character in Sons of Anarchy. Why? I’m thinking of fire bombing their house tbqh.
It's what Jax would have wanted.

9 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Give your child a generic name, but spelling it incorrectly so that they can be an "invididual".

Today I met a Karn, a Nikla and an Aylay.

I’m sure they’re all names in Mass Effect..

12 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

I know a cat called Jax.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I know a cat called Jax.

I was working in a house in Dunfermline a while back where the guys dog was barking and generally getting a bit excited...

He shouts at said dog... 'Right John, through the kitchen, that's enough'

His dog was called John....!!

I found that much funnier than I should have really :lol:

As Frank Sinatra once sang... 'That's Fife..'

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

I was working in a house in Dunfermline a while back where the guys dog was barking and generally getting a bit excited...

He shouts at said dog... 'Right John, through the kitchen, that's enough'

His dog was called John....!!

I found that much funnier than I should have really :lol:

As Frank Sinatra once sang... 'That's Fife..'

Aye?