Calling Cards of Morons

The two funniest car mods I ever saw happened about 3 weeks apart, about 15 years ago, both in Clydebank. The first was a Vauxhall Corsa with twin exhausts ( no, really) but it was outdone by a Renault Clio 3 weeks later. The muppet driving the Clio had put a formula 1 style spoiler on his car. Now, because a hatchback has a near vertical rear end, the guy had put it on the roof!!! It was utterly ridiculous looking and I genuinely nearly came off the road I was laughing that much. Let's not even mention that formula 1 rear spoilers prevent them from taking off at high speeds, something a Clio can't do, and so one on the roof would utterly bugger the car's streamlining. Neds - you've got to love them.

I used to see a Ford Sierra quite regularly in Kilwinning that for some bizarre reason had a Mercedes grill on it, seeing it always put a smile on my face

2 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

I used to see a Ford Sierra quite regularly in Kilwinning that for some bizarre reason had a Mercedes grill on it, seeing it always put a smile on my face

And the driver no doubt told anyone that would listen that he drove a Mercedes.

On 29/03/2019 at 18:11, RockMusic said:

The two funniest car mods I ever saw happened about 3 weeks apart, about 15 years ago, both in Clydebank. The first was a Vauxhall Corsa with twin exhausts ( no, really) but it was outdone by a Renault Clio 3 weeks later. The muppet driving the Clio had put a formula 1 style spoiler on his car. Now, because a hatchback has a near vertical rear end, the guy had put it on the roof!!! It was utterly ridiculous looking and I genuinely nearly came off the road I was laughing that much. Let's not even mention that formula 1 rear spoilers prevent them from taking off at high speeds, something a Clio can't do, and so one on the roof would utterly bugger the car's streamlining. Neds - you've got to love them.

Boy used to drive round Inverness in a Astra with a massive daft spoiler. We nicknamed him Huckleberry Fin

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

Anyone who ever quotes a post just to say “This”. Well done mate, thanks for confirming that you have absolutely no original thoughts to add to the conversation, all the while needlessly adding more page space that the rest of us have to scroll through just to see your nothing thoughts.

See: Mastermind.

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Anyone who ever quotes a post just to say “This”. Well done mate, thanks for confirming that you have absolutely no original thoughts to add to the conversation, all the while needlessly adding more page space that the rest of us have to scroll through just to see your nothing thoughts.

This.

15 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Also, people who quote stuff and write things like 'Totally agree', 'hear hear' or 'well said'.  Just give it a green dot and shut up.

3 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Also, people who quote stuff and write things like 'Totally agree', 'hear hear' or 'well said'.  Just give it a green dot and shut up.

Or even worse .......”here , here”

Parents who allow their kids to play games or films on their tablets in restaurants without headphones. The fat fecks today seemed oblivious to the annoyance caused . Back in the day, I took a meal as the opportunity to interract with my sprog.

On the plus side, an utterly filthy milf strolled in with a short skirt and cowboy boots (sorry, no pics). I was aroused (sorry, no pics).