Calling Cards of Morons

People who, when having a cooked breakfast, put fucking ketchup on baked beans.

Neither brown sauce or ketchup belong anywhere near a cooked breakfast. Both only spoil the egg yolk and the baked bean sauce.

Similarly, folk who put sauce over scrambled eggs, or add sauce to any breakfast roll containing a fried egg should have all their windows panned in.

Litterbugs; people who just leave their shit in public places, sandwich box, coffee cup, crisp packets, half eaten sausage roll etc, just left on the train, park bench or casually placed on shop windowsill. Take it to a bin or hold on to it until you get home, you lazy, ignorant, jakey bast*rds.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Neither brown sauce or ketchup belong anywhere near a cooked breakfast. Both only spoil the egg yolk and the baked bean sauce.

Similarly, folk who put sauce over scrambled eggs, or add sauce to any breakfast roll containing a fried egg should have all their windows panned in.

Nonsense. Tomato sauce is a fine accompaniment to a fried egg

13 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Litterbugs; people who just leave their shit in public places, sandwich box, coffee cup, crisp packets, half eaten sausage roll etc, just left on the train, park bench or casually placed on shop windowsill. Take it to a bin or hold on to it until you get home, you lazy, ignorant, jakey bast*rds.

This. Mr X Jnr bought some novelty toy in town on Saturday. It was inside a plastic ball with some cellophane wrapping round it. 200 yds up the road we saw an opened one spread across the pavement. They were lying literally 2 foot from a bin <_< :guns

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mr X is correct. I too have tomato ketchup on eggs and will square go anyone over it.

I would be on the first flight home to fight you but anyone who is happy with that combination is obviously not right in the head and probably well worth avoiding in a battle. 

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Mr X is correct. I too have tomato ketchup on eggs and will square go anyone over it.

A fried egg has the perfect in-built sauce and does not require addition. Tomato ketchup is for kids to have with their happy meals and doesn't belong anywhere near an adults diet. You are therefore wrong and a moron.

I would be on the first flight home to fight you but anyone who is happy with that combination is obviously not right in the head and probably well worth avoiding in a battle. 
Well.... That, and the fact that you cant take a punch

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Well.... That, and the fact that you cant take a punch

A punch would be the least of my worries. Anyone who puts tomato sauce on eggs is clearly a psychopath and would probably turn up to a fight with a chainsaw and an Uzi.

15 hours ago, Skerla said:

Anyone who destroys seats at the football.

In my work I regularly come across peoples houses where several doors have received some physical treatment.

Reading your post I'm linking the 2 to the same type of reactive people. Do 1st Think later types.

Edited by Gaz FFC

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I disagree with ketchup and egg combo but not to the point of physical violence unless it was done to my plate. If however, you had said lorne go instead of square, it would have been to the death.

Saturday i was leaving the outlet mall in Livingston and even though the road was 1 way coming towards me was 1 of these Ford ranger trucks driven by  big men with small penises (you know the type)

I decided I'd had enough of knobheads today so stood my ground and stayed in the middle of the road and not allow him to get round me easily or avoid him.

As he got to right infront of me I stood with my finger out shouting 1 way at the Bell end and he gave me the vickys as he squeezed by.

A moral victory that i didn't just take his pish but definitely a moron who probably thinks he can do what he likes as he's huge with a huge car and no doubt tiny penis