Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm seething at that. The use of the incorrect word (twice), a superfluous apostrophe and a lack of a full stop.

All utterly unforgivable. 

The apostrophes are surely all unnecessary. The words that have them are plural, so no need whatsoever.

7 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

The apostrophes are surely all unnecessary. The words that have them are plural, so no need whatsoever.

There was only one word (pyros) that had/has one. 

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm seething at that. The use of the incorrect word (twice), a superfluous apostrophe and a lack of a full stop.

All utterly unforgivable. 

I'm seeing "advise" as wrong but what else? 

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm seeing "advise" as wrong but what else? 

Pyro's

"No supporter will be admitted to the stadium who are deemed.."

Should be "Supporter..who is deemed" or 'Supporter' should be pluralised.

Edited by DA Baracus

18 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

"Advise for away supporters entering the stadium:

Alloa Athletic have adopted a robust and thorough search policy for spectators entering the stadium, especially in relation to pyro’s & controlled containers. All bags will be searched and spectators may also be subject to search. Any supporter who refuses to be searched will not be permitted to enter the stadium. No supporter will be admitted to the stadium who are deemed to be under the influence of alcohol"

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Alloa_v_DAFC_-_Supporters_Information&ID=11130

1- Advice...

2- Alloa Athletic has...

3- pyros...

4-who is deemed...

That's all I can see

10 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

c***s on forums that post some stupid prediction pish and add "you heard it here first".

And then quote said post from themselves in the future when their prediction comes true with "Called it" written underneath.

Strangely they never quote all the other predictions they get wrong with "Looks like I was fucking miles out there".

On 11/03/2019 at 18:02, BillyAnchor said:

c***s on forums that post some stupid prediction pish and add "you heard it here first".

And folk who made the most safe predictions ever then when it occurs they quote themselves and say 'called it'.

Football fans who think that a player who plays for their team is as big a fan of the club as they are.  This is particularly prevalent when a player leaves and some just can't believe it.  Same goes for folk who believe everything a player or manager says.  A player saying how much he's enjoying playing for a club is like when a restaurant tells you it only uses the finest ingredients.