Calling Cards of Morons

Stone Island, CP Company and MA Strum are all the same tat aimed at the kiddy on hooligan market and most of their stuff makes you look like a total fud.

Personally, I can only speak for Stone Island but despite the claims on here it’s really not that good stuff IMO.
Wouldn't touch the jackets unless in the sale. I bought one ages ago and sold it on eBay. Don't like the daft compass on the cp company but ma strum do some nice stuff occasionally they look like stone island older stuff.
The stone island tracksuit bottoms I bought were really nice quality and kept their shape better than any fabric trousers I've had. Again in the sale.
I'm against wearing any of it to the football unless out of sight.
Seeing ten guys with matching Adidas skinny jeans and stone island jackets is tragic.
There doesn't seem to be any originality for fashion anymore it's all retro.
When I was younger there was usually always the next new thing. Now just release Adidas gazelles with a different name and colour and people queue round the block for them?
£100 for £10 1970s technology shoes
Far worse than buying stone island

People with a rose or skull tattoo on the back of their hand that is the exact same as the last five people with the same tattoo you’ve seen. Same design, no thought, no imagination, no personalisation

People who get pissed over getting slagged off for wearing shoes with no socks when they’re wearing those no-show socks

Anyone who uses the Doric accent adds an unnecessary “ie” or “y” to the end of words “I live just up the laney, pop in for a drinkie”

People with a rose or skull tattoo on the back of their hand that is the exact same as the last five people with the same tattoo you’ve seen. Same design, no thought, no imagination, no personalisation

People who get pissed over getting slagged off for wearing shoes with no socks when they’re wearing those no-show socks

Anyone who uses the Doric accent adds an unnecessary “ie” or “y” to the end of words “I live just up the laney, pop in for a drinkie”

On point 1 - watch that shitty Tattoo Fixers show. Any episode I've ever watched has featured a rose or a skull.

On point 3 - A guy I work with pointed out that a lot of folk in Glasgow (where we work anyway) say 'Alrighty'. I hadn't noticed it but since he mentioned it I have and it's driving me nuts.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

When at a game and their team is awarded a penalty someone immediately reaches for their phone to film it.

Watching the big boys in England on TV and your guaranteed to see hundreds of this. Not exclusive to penalties but it seems these tourists want to film the game on their device and for who exactly?

Are these people actually having folk round to watch their footage of team X?

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Watching the big boys in England on TV and your guaranteed to see hundreds of this. Not exclusive to penalties but it seems these tourists want to film the game on their device and for who exactly?

It's just so much utter w**k.

Because so many folk do it then it's so easy to get shitty, shakey, crappy quality footage with pish sound. 

9 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

@Rab B Nesbit ?

Edited by SlipperyP

11 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Yes, every time I take a video on my phone, I invite all my friends round my house to watch it, rather than just sticking it on the internet. 

Although having said that, a colleague stuck up a short terrible-quality video that he took at a Manchester United match a few years ago, and it was swiftly removed by the copyright police, so maybe in this instance, you would have to get everyone round to watch it. 

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Yes, every time I take a video on my phone, I invite all my friends round my house to watch it, rather than just sticking it on the internet. 

Although having said that, a colleague stuck up a short terrible-quality video that he took at a Manchester United match a few years ago, and it was swiftly removed by the copyright police, so maybe in this instance, you would have to get everyone round to watch it. 

Who's gonnae watch some grainy shitey footage of a game taken on a phone rather than the highlights or live coverage supplied by the TV companies?

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Who's gonnae watch some grainy shitey footage of a game taken on a phone rather than the highlights or live coverage supplied by the TV companies?

The Cardi wasn't being serious but, "grainy shitey footage of a game taken on a phone " is the way forward.  I watched most of Wed's game vs Killie on Periscope and, in a decade, that's how most games will be broadcast and it's actually a refreshing idea.

The broadcasters of the future (wrt football) won't be the likes of Sky, BT or BBC but will be companies who arm fans with phones/light cameras, aggregate their streams/input and send it out on the web to the rest of us - possibly with some commentary but more likely just a voiceover to say what you're watching and from which part of the ground.